La Liga discussion

He might become an option for them next summer?

Isn’t that Mbappe?

Plus Courtois would also be back.

Taf is full time with us now anyhow.

Seems a fair deal

I thought Courtois was older than 31

1 Like

Ok, this is a scam

Barca sell another part of the company, 30% of Barca Vision, for e120m which has now got them out of the hole that was preventing them registering their players.

What is Barca Vision? It is a company that manages their Web3 content (NFTs and blockchain).

To be fair I’d have sold the majority of it, I just don’t think that’s going take off.

LOL. so make your own company to create your own “digital income” and then sell it off for extra revenue. how the fuck do you value that company at 400mil Euros.

how fucking shady are these deals.

3 Likes

La Liga files complaint against PSG

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/15p8mky/laliga_files_complaint_against_psg_with_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=2

1 Like

Again???

Lunin is certainly not good enough to start regularly for Real for a period of time, from what I’ve seen. Definitely need a more serious option while Courtois is out.

2 Likes

Eder Militao be like:
‘Anything Thibaut can do, I can do too’

Have they announced what it is? It looked nasty

Done his ACL

So incoming bids for Alisson and VVD.

Both for ÂŁ500M plus Camavinga, Vini, Valverde and Militao with a ÂŁ1B tax if they come in for any of our players or targets for the next 20 years and I think a deal could be done

Let them have Kelleher for Valverde.

I don’t think they have the money to make many purchases probably explains the interest in Kepa.

Adrian plus €50m for Valverde.

As much as I do like Valverde, he isn’t a DM, so swap him for Camavinga and the deal looks more appealing

1 Like

Memphis Depay just hit a scorcher.

Sometimes I worry about the state of sports journalism, but once in a blue moon my faith is restored. Mundo Deportivo article wondering Did Raphinha made a mistake by elbowing GastĂłn instead of waiting for him in the parking lot to punch him?

1 Like