La Liga discussion

2 in 2 for Bellingham in his new advanced role for Real

1 Like

Make that 3 in 2 now, pretty special player.

Damn you Jude :wink:

Getting the freedom Kaka had at the tip of the diamond under Carlo at Milan?

:slight_smile:

Seems so, but also two strikers who both like to pull wide that creates even more room for him to come through

1 Like

Second week Iā€™ve had to see this guy in those jeans on La Ligaā€¦ not pretty :see_no_evil:

1 Like

No it isnā€™t and heā€™s wearing a cricket box.

Alaves Vs Sevilla has been a rather entertaining game

It seems like Rafa is trying to counter Carloā€™s diamond by shifting his Celta to 3 at the back, like he did from the second half on in Istanbul.

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Celta were unlucky and really were getting under Madridā€™s skin you could see that from Ancelottiā€™s reaction.

Shame they couldnā€™t get a point would have been a boost to Rafa and CV season.

1 Like

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I look forward to cheering whoever faces them.

Even if it is Madrid.

Anyhow good for Rafa to get a first win on the board last night made a meal of it after being 2-0 up mind.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realmadrid/status/1697887082054885454

Impressive. The stadium was impressive already however.

Looks like my my fan heater.

3 Likes

It doesnā€™t look finished. Are they also using the Buckingham Group ?

Fair play, Cancelo ainā€™t paying for DAZN.

https://twitter.com/FootyOnX/status/1699323490040447336

Real won all four of their league games so far.

Carlo made the best of Benzemas departure and Viniciusā€™ injury by introducing a 4-4-2 diamond.

Gives them the possibility to play all four of Tchoumeni, Camavinga, Valverde and Bellingham with Modric and Kroos from bench.

1 Like

Theyā€™ve been a bit crap though.

1 Like

Their unsung hero.

Yeah, itā€™s shoe horned Vini into a role he doesnt like and so has resulted him suffering, often quite publicly. That is a abetted a bit with his injury so maybe that gives them time to figure out something else, but at least up until now they have been getting the best out of Jude at the cost of much worse performances from their previously best player.

1 Like