La Liga discussion

1 Like

https://twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1702369453692923981

https://twitter.com/elconfidencial/status/1702357963808084216

Wonder if Benzema has something to do with it.

:joy:

The time to joke about something like that should be long gone. It’s not funny at all, it’s just disgusting.

2 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking, what a scum bucket of a person.

This is just disgusting.

1 Like

Are sex crimes becoming more common in football, or is just being reported more? Very, very disturbing.

More access to news. If anything, probably less or at most the same.

Why do you say less common??

I’ve never known atime when so many stories are coming out.

I think it’s less common because people are more in tune to what’s appropriate and what is not, and victims are more likely to come out, plus there is normally some Moron (thankfully from a guilt pov) that records the assault. You seeing it a lot because of media highlighting anything that becomes public. Historically it’s been swept under the rug. It’s sort of like racism in football stadiums in that the media would like you to believe that 20 years ago there was basically no racism, but now, apparently, every 3rd person going to a match is a fully blow racist. Anyway, just my anecdotal view that makes sense to me.

Madrid derby on ITV4. Atletico have been all over Real, but Kroos has just hit an absolute thundertwat to halve the deficit. Llorente really naive in the way he defended that but it’s a great hit regardless.

Atletico’s 3 at the back killing Real’s diamond down the sides. A bit of Rafa’s school from Istanbul.

:slight_smile:

How the hell is this Real Madrid side leading La Liga?

My bad. They’re not. But one point off the top.

Bellingham has bailed them out a fair bit.

Crazy to see Girona there mins.

They look all over the place! If Atletico really go for it they can score more

1 Like

Is that pitch bad? Ball bobbling all over the place

Wow! Real defence is shocking! Our current forward line would chew them up and spit them out.

And this Mendy is the worst of all the footballers with the surname Mendy

Wow! The worst corner since Aspas :man_facepalming:t2:

Diaz with 7 rolls and holding his face when he was knocked on the shoulder

1 Like

Bellingham should have seen a red for that challenge

Jude has just won Real the Classico at Barcelona with two goals coming from behind.