La Liga discussion

I thought he said Greenwood the greatest.

Pretty sure he said, You’re the best

around
Nothing’s gonna ever keep you down

RIP Carl Weathers.

Wrong movie, right era.

Pity about his choice of club.

Should be odds on fav for the next England captain.

Whilst the incident itself is not a laughing matter, this quote did make me LOL

The Argentina international said he wants La Liga to treat the incident “as seriously as it takes racism”.

Yeah, cause we all know how well La Liga have handled the rasict abuse directed at players in the past

3 Likes

Yeah so ignore it and sweep it under the carpet :wink:

I can see La Ligas’ board when they receive the complaint.

Ostrich Avestruz GIF by Amnistía Internacional España

2 Likes

I know nothing about the case, but fuck him - people that prey on women because of their status/fame need to be dealt with properly. Football clubs are crap at it and players seem to get away with it, so it’s down to the courts.

3 Likes

You really want to limit UTD and City from signing anyone.

Seems he kept changing his story.

Yep, initial denial to sexual relations, to consensual relations, to sorry i was drunk.

1 Like

Well he said he didn’t even know her at first.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/centregoals/status/1764052863355879803

Was a funny time to blow the whistle. Should have waited till the play was complete.

The irony of Real Madrid- probably the club which has benefited more from generous referees than any other in the history of football, even Manchester United- complaining about the ref is utterly hilarious.

6 Likes

Will always be pissed that those Franco fascists got Jude who should have been our player.

2 Likes

Fuck him. He made his choice.

3 Likes

Yeah , couldnt care less about Jude. He could have chosen to come to us. He fancied Madrid , which is fair enough , but there will be other players.

2 Likes