Leny Yoro (CB) Lille

60m€ for 18 years old. Madness.

Im just disappointed they don’t get De Ligt and stuck with him for next 5 years. But 60m€ for 18 years old center back is big risk too.

Same.

It’s Man Utd they will buy about 5 and then realise the 18 year old in their youth system is better than any of them.

Well, I didn’t expect him to sign for Man United but what can you do. Their pull is still massive and they are loaded with cash. I’m a bit disappointed, though, it’s one thing to lose out to Real Madrid and quite another to this version of Man United.

3 Likes

Thing is we evidently haven’t bid on him so how did we lose out? He was set on Madrid for about 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Seems like Madrid probably told him hes ok to sign, with the intention of getting him later. They set up a lot of these years in advance.

2 Likes

if he was that desperate for Real he could’ve seen out final 12 months of his deal like Mbop.

There is that,someone should have read him his horoscope.

Unless he got an indication that he wouldn’t be starting, which realistically he wouldn’t be.

So, the lad admires the red mancs? Time to close this thread, I suppose.

Cheers, @Nikola! Once more, by opening up a thread, you’ve managed to help us avoid a bad apple! :+1: :wink:

3 Likes