LFC India thread

Thread related to Liverpool supporters and any discussions related to India.

I know @indianscouser @auzziez @Alright_Now (I can expect some comments on this from @indianscouser :grimacing: )are the ones who were at TIA as well. Sithbaare I presumed is from India as well?

Interestingly I havenā€™t came across many there, or maybe I wasnā€™t aware. The number of supporters we have here in India is definitely huge, given how OLSCs are created for many major cities and the number of people we see during matchday screenings.

Arenā€™t many involved in discussions in football forum, or they are just unlucky to have never seen this place? :thinking:

2 Likes

@Alright_Now is fake Indian.
Tell him to speak one sentence in hindi to prove it!!!
Didnā€™t know @auzziez was an Indian!
Where r u from?

2 Likes

Chup kar, yaar. Tu bahut bakwaas bolta hai. Main Cathedral mein Hindi elocution ka champion tha. I won it panch times, I won it panch times, in rainy Mumbai, I won it panch times.

Abh sorry bol.

And haan @auzziez Hyderabad se hai.

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Hi folks, I am from Hyderabad. Sithbaare is also from the same place.

Indeed it is very surprising that there arenā€™t many Indians in here given the no. of fans I see during matchday screening.

2 Likes

You missed the epic line, tu janta hai mey koun???

2 Likes

Itā€™s actually ā€˜Tu jaanta hai Mera baap kaun haiā€™ :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, baap, chacha, mama, whomever we can drag along. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Chacha vidhayak hai humare :rofl:
This is also such a famous line.
@Antiope you based out of India itself?

1 Like

Yes, I am from Mumbai.

2 Likes

That line is more apt for tu jaanta nahi mere baap kaun hai ā€¦ Aka delhi folksā€¦

And yep , i am a hyderabadiā€¦ Spent quite a lot of time elsewhere but stillā€¦

1 Like

Paanch ka spelling galat bolaā€¦ Fail

1 Like

Was w.r.t to allrightnow , still getting used to this new fangled shit

About this , its a bigger question of fb twitter taking over the discourse

:rofl:

3 Likes

@Sithbare
#Matchday: Lincoln City v Liverpool
League Cup Round 3
Kick Off at 00:15 am
Official Live Streaming @VootSelect & Jio TV https://t.co/9rZ1hnReql

Donā€™t think itā€™s on TV, streaming might be the only option.

3 Likes

I have a general question regarding telecast of football. Do people here still persist with Star?

I gave up on them last year, and switched to Hotstar.

There was a time when Star had an awesome coverage of the league. Used their multiple channels to show most of the matches. Then they just kept Star Select 2 HD for EPL, while others showed old cricket, kabbadi crap.

1 Like

I no longer watch matches on TV myself. Hotstar and Jio subscription are sufficient to view the relevant games IMO.

1 Like

I donā€™t have a Cable TV connection at all.

I just subscribe for yearly packages to primevideo,hotstar,sonyliv,sunnxt and zee5.

Majority of the sports channels in India was about showing highlights of India beating Australia in some non-consequential ODI where sachin scored 159 odd and label it as India Shining.

1 Like