Ligue Un discussion

Fuck united

@Iftikhar :shushing_face:

1 Like

:blush:

Glad I could help

1 Like

On 12 May 2009, the French Football Federation announced that the 2009 TrophƩe des Champions would be played outside France for the first time, at the Olympic Stadium in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. It has since been held in Tunisia, Morocco, the United States, Gabon, China, and Austria.

3 Likes
1 Like

Mad place, Marseille.

Been there in 1998, nice restaurants and nightclubs around the harbour, donā€™t know how it is today.

2 Likes

No wonder that Car lad wanted out.

1 Like

My son lives in Marseille. It is a wonderful place, I was surprised when I got to know it.
The major problem is itā€™s easy to enter but getting back out can be an ordeal.
As for the club, itā€™s experienced massive problems and had some of the worst presidents one can imagine.Combine that with certain sections of the fan base and you can get very volatile situations. A club with a proud history going through hard times with idiots in charge and some idiots for supporters.

1 Like

Due to Corona???

No traffic, for some reason entering is fasilitated but leaving is blocked. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like Hotel California :rofl:

"Relax, " said the night man,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave! "

1 Like

I meant more the fan culture of certain clubs across the Mediterranean. Hot headed. The following, passion, expectations, etc. Marseille, Napoli, Split, Athens, Istanbul. Probably more Iā€™m missing now.

1 Like

CANAL+ has signed broadcast deal for French League.

In other news, would PSG fire Pochettino if he fails to win the league???

Thereā€™s no fans at the moment! They donā€™t even show that anyway!

PSG lost at home to Monaco 0-2 :rofl:

After 26 rounds of games:

Lille 58
Lyon 55
PSG 54
Monaco 52

MbappƩ to jump from one sinking ship to another? :thinking:

1 Like
2 Likes

That club is soo badly run, no wonder the supporters go mad!

2 Likes

Marseille just got knocked out of the Coupe by one of the worst 4th tier sides.

What an eternal mess they are, itā€™s never calm over there.

2 Likes