Liverpool Coaching Staff

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

I’ll definitely read it, hopefully there’s similar insight to the Pep Confidential book which I liked a lot.

5 Likes

Does he do blisters on the feet…pls get him sorted…

1 Like

Osteopathy?

:see_no_evil:

Put down your inhalers, boys. We’ll sort those lungs out by getting your ankle in alignment

Only joking…i know its the wrong thread!!!

What you get if you sit on your keyboard

Pep has this constant need to show off how clever he is. It’s like he has imposter syndrome and is constantly trying to prove he deserves to be doing what he does. It’s why he’s OK as a number 2 but will never be suitable manager material, imo.

1 Like

Klopp is also very open and frank about our tactics and the things we’re trying to accomplish tactically. I think we just have a team who dont think there is much to be gained by keeping these ideas secret when anyone with half a brain can see it play out. The trick is not to know what we’re doing but figuring out how to stop it.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to reading it.

We are constantly evolving so our tactics from last season will probably be dated already. We are going have to consider changing the high line thing slightly what with the rules that may come in in a couple of years.

The time is to start now not the summer before. Also it’s hawkeye offside from this year I believe so the lines are gone, might prevent us going full with the Arsene idea if a success.

Anyhow Klopp has written the foreword if the club weren’t happy it wouldn’t be written or would be kept until after his time here.

Throw in coach Thomas Grønnemark signs a new contract with us and 3 other clubs

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/ThomasThrowin/status/1549083915037642752

2 Likes

Anyone knows which are the three other clubs? Hopefully not rivals!

AFC Ajax, RB Leipzig, KAA Gent, Atlanta United, and FC Midtjylland .

That’s on his own website - https://thomasgronnemark.com/

3 Likes

So which of those 3 are pro clubs?

Take your pick!

I assume that he’s renewed with three of them - the other two already had contracts.

2 Likes
1 Like

Not sure how I feel about this. Why would we be presenting our opponents with out ‘counter pressuring bible’?

Because there aren’t any tactical secrets in football, it’s probably pretty easy for an opposition analyst to see what Liverpool do. So as long as things come out after it’s done, it doesn’t give away any useful info.

Same with Pep Confidential; it gave some good insight to methodology and tactics, but I doubt it was news to those who work properly with football analysis.

4 Likes

Klopp wouldn’t be writing the forward if it had anything secretive in it.