Liverpool FC - Pre-season

Yeah I hadn’t thought that.

1 Like

I believe there is a chance that is true.

colin jost snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Rumored fixture list for Lfc:

Sorry but WTF is a ‘rumoured’ fixture list?

Edit: Okay, sounds like an actual release rather than a rumour!

That run-in after the match at OT doesn’t look too bad…

1 Like

Nervous Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

1 Like

That’s not the best of starts to be honest.

Ah well you have to play everyone anyhow.

I think it looks OK. Chelsea are a bit of an unknown factor, probably a draw to ease our way into the season before smashing everyone else :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah I reflected on it in the other part of the forum.

Chelsea will be under new management and possibly another 15 signings and Newcastle will have probably bought about 7-8.

Might be the best time to face them.

2 Likes

Need to win all first 6 games to even be serious this year to be honest or atleast in my opinion.

I like getting the biggest teams early when both teams are not fully going - think we are one of the best in one off games rather than a run of games so might help.

Glad to have City at home in the second half of the season for once.

We have a double header with Man Utd and Arsenal in December but should be okay if we show up as we should.

Can’t drop more than 10 points until 1st of Jan 2024 is my rationale

This Saturday the players who did not play internationals start their pre-season … :+1:

Next Tuesday the rest comes in …

1 Like

July 8: camp starts
July 19: Karlsruher
July 24: Greuther Fürth
July 30: Leicester
August 2: Bayern
August 7: SV Darmstadt
August 13: Chelsea

1 Like

Klopp and his friends.

Darmstadt Coach Torsten Lieberknecht was his team- and roommate at Mainz.

2 Likes

Klopp to turn create a new monster (Darmstadt is near Frankstein’s castle). :wink:

2 Likes

Confirmed who is in tomorrow:

Eight members of Jürgen Klopp’s senior squad are set to return for day one: Adrian, Stefan Bajcetic, Fabinho, Joe Gomez, Joel Matip, Darwin Nunez, Nathaniel Phillips and Thiago Alcantara.

3 Likes

Stefan Bajcetic,

Good news

Thiago Alcantara.

Fully fit … :scream:

Between Hendo and now Trent, it feels like Klopp has lit a fire under the players to show that last season was an aberration.

https://twitter.com/_pauljoyce/status/1677287119138574340?t=uGatJKgf-hBuzqy32PA6LQ&s=19

5 Likes

Or, the players themselves are disappointed by last season and want to rectify the errors?

2 Likes

Great, so we’re going to have a bunch of players overcooked going into the season again?