Liverpool Season: 2021-22

I just want to keep winning the next game. I know it’s easy for me to sit here and say that, but I hope that’s what Klopp and the lads are thinking. Just win the game that’s in front of them, and live to fight another day. We absolutely have the talent and the fitness levels and the mentality to keep winning again and again, and we’ve shown in the past that on our day - not even fucking City can live with us. I feel like since January, we’ve never really gone up from second gear - and we haven’t needed to. We’ve stayed professional, and we’ve made ourselves nigh impossible to score against, and we’ve beaten nearly every opponent put in front of us.

Klopp’s right to tamp down expectations, because as we all know, winning cups is fucking hard, especially when you’ve all manner of cunts like City/Chelsea/Bayern doing everything in their power to prevent you from doing it. I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t be disappointed if we don’t win at least one more trophy this season, but fucking hell, I’m ecstatic that we’re at least within a ball hair of winning literally everything.

10 Likes
2 Likes

Any guesses on who will get all the favourable decisions… :rage:

3 Likes

I’m not going to start that thread, it’s going to be a meltdown of nuclear proportions…

Oh yes it is…
‘In 20 domestic games this season Liverpool have been issued with 27 yellow cards and one red. 11 of those yellows and the red have been issued in 3 games by Paul Tierney.’

1 Like

You would think (in a normal setup) the PL would pick the best officials non biased team they could for this game…but the seeds have been sown by Messrs Taylor n Tierney…we’ve only got Pepe le pew to pipe up and thats 18 v 11 at this game…but hey this is not a normal game…they all want the shitty to win…let’s see…

1 Like

One thing is for sure is that they are deliberately swinging this game in City’s favour by appointing this joke of a referee combination.

1 Like

Was it Tierney who ref’d our game Vs Spurs?

Yes.

Fuck

2 Likes

Yes and it was Paul Tierney who also ‘apologized’ to Everton for not awarding them a penalty against City.

Well then this is Tierney’s opportunity to complete his redemption arc. The cunt.

Funny that after that massive “fuck up” requiring a public apology he gets appointed to the biggest game of the entire season… Anyone would think he was being rewarded for doing a good job…

4 Likes

Someone remind me why the English football establishment is ostensibly invested in helping Manchester City win the league?

1 Like

I can only imagine because Manchester City has significantly “invested” in them doing it

Bobby Bonilla Cartoon GIF

1 Like

Shit. We’re going to have to work shifts keeping an eye on @jaffod.

I can’t do tonight.

4 Likes

Apparently we’re announcing Salahs new contract after the match tonight

1 Like

If we get shafted on Sunday because of a really (blatantly) poor VAR call by Tierney… Surely the club will have reached a tipping point of sorts to challenge the morals of giving Tierney the chance to do it to us… Although if Mike Riley really is leaving his post at the end of the season as reported… Maybe, just maybe this is his parting gift to LFC (the Cnut)
Yet we are LFC… We have Jurgen patrolling the touchline… Let them throw at us what they want… We will overcome this… This season could still go down in the annals of history for our club.!
COYR

1 Like

Fourteen

3 Likes