Liverpool Season: 2021-22

It’s right back that’s the issue. If Trent is unavailable, we’re struggling there.

1 Like

Thought Gomez has done okay there, but we definitely lose some of the creativity.

4 Likes

Yes I think how we rest Robbo and Trent for Gomez and Tsimi will be crucial. I personally think we should rest only one side at a time so that we don’t completely lose out. Even against United I wouldn’t be upset if Tsimi started, so long as Trent also started.

2 Likes

Apr 20: Scums
Apr 24: Bitter
Apr 28: Villarreal
Apr 30: SandCastle

Oh man, April is a long month.

2 Likes

Eliot clearly had our opponents in mind when he wrote Waste Land.

2 Likes

April is the cruelest month…

Not for us, it isn’t! We’re beating every cunt.

1 Like

Very poetic

@Iftikhar notice how they’re all bastards except maybe Villareal

11 (eleven) more wins

3 Likes

5 Likes

Real bitter scum.

So, we have the chance to get revenge over:
Emery at Villarreal for the UEFA final.
Real Madrid - fucking assault on Mo and whoever our goalie was that day.
Crystal Palace - FA cup semi final, not to mention that bloody 3-3 or
Chelsea - too many to mention.

Let’s put them to bed

2 Likes

8 Likes

How many games will we have played this season in all competitions combined if we reach the CL final?

Same as in 00/01.

6 Likes

Origi time again with that away game Vs Sandcastle only 2.5 days after Villarreal.:sunglasses:

Maybe we can pray we have a lead much earlier than when we relied on his heroics last.

2 Likes

4 Likes

What a season it would be if we could beat Chelsea twice in a final, beat city to the title and then finish them off in the CL final.

4 Likes

Random thread, but noticed a mistake in recent years.

I understand that the 5 they don’t count in the tunnel are the EU Super Cups (4) and the Club World Cup (1), even if all those 49 trophies are also on display in the tunnel.

My mate was on the Anfield tour yesterday and I asked him to ask someone why the official site says 49 and in the tunnel text says 44.

There was no tour guide yesterday, but someone gave a pretty stupid explanation (think he had no clue) that it wasn’t updated.

By the way, it was the same before we won our last trophy, the League Cup. It was 48 in the official side and 43 in the tunnel.

1 Like

The wall says “44 major titles to date, including our first premier league trophy. Add to this the World Club Cup, four UEFA Super cups and 15 FA Charity Shields”

The website talks of 49 honours

So the club must view titles as competitions we are in at the start of a season, which the WCC and Super cup are not. But they are considered honours. The Charity Shield is clearly just in the bin as a side note.

I assume that were we to win the Europa League at some point, having entered the CL but failing to get out of the group stages, it would still be considered a title and an honour.

So not really a mistake considering the nuance in the language used. Just makes it look odd.

4 Likes

Ahem…

5 Likes

2 Likes