Liverpool Season: 2021-22

They might stay down south so there won’t be any additional travelling… but then how do they drive with the cup along Queens Drive if they remain down there…! Glad it is not me planning their itinerary :0)

Would they not hold off on the parade until after the C/L final so we can show off all 4 trophies together?

1 Like

It was my way of saying they are going to win the FA Cup is all AL :0)

1 Like

Please don’t talk about parades

Bad Luck Kill Count GIF by Dead Meat James

aya cash gretchen GIF by You're The Worst

1 Like

monica geller friends GIF

Seven more wins and we could even draw the next one for a laugh.

Absolutely incredible situation to be in.

5 Likes

May 2022

May 03: Yellow Submarines
May 07: London Roosters
May 10: Steven’s Boys
May 14: Wembley
May 17: Inconsistent Saints
May 22: Whimpering Wolves
May 28: Old Big Ears

5 Likes

FIFY

5 Likes

One trophy in the bag.

Another final confirmed.

Almost in the CL final.

PL might go to the wire.

No matter what happens from now on I am extremely proud of this team and the whole staff behind.

Extremely rare situation and tbh i don’t think we’ll have that again.

12 Likes

Agreed with everything until this.

We’re winning every single thing for the rest of existence, you heathen.

4 Likes

I was amazed to hear that we currently have the record for the longest quad possibility by date (ie by this date, all other quad runs has died). Maybe someone else can explain that better.

Which would make anything less than quadruple this season an underperformance… :wink: Klopp out! :scream:

Basically our Quad bid will last u til at least May 3rd, no other bids have gone this long, most dying in April either in the CL or FA cup.

I think we’ll make the CL final and I reckon we’ll beat Chelsea in the cup final, meaning our Quad bid will last until at least the final day of the PL season. Assuming we win the league, then the quad bid lasts until we win the CL on May 28th. Then we’ll have won it. We’ll have completed the game at that point, and we become the final boss.

9 Likes

I just really want at least 1 of the big 2 - CL or PL. This team deserves that.

And of course all that is good and right in the universe demands a Chelsea loss in the FA cup so there is that too…

5 Likes
6 Likes

No doubt that the Spurs game on Saturday will be our most difficult since the City FA Cup Match.

Everton and ManU were big because of the rivalry.

Villarreal because of the CL stage.

Newcastle seemed ‘strong’ because of the early kickoff and the changes we had to make.

I have no doubt that if we beat Spurs we’ll win the other three league games too.

Edit: Yes i know, it’s one game at a time.

3 Likes

Six more wins. No more draws allowed.

Has any team ever been in this situation?

Has any team played every possible match? (Maybe us under Houllier?)

What a season!

4 Likes

We’ll have played the same amount of games as we did in Houlliers cup treble year by the end of the season. Big differences are we are competing at a much higher level, champions league instead of uefa cup and 1 point behind instead of 11.

1 Like

Yeah, I just meant mathematically.

It’s hard to comprehend that this might be our greatest ever team playing its greatest season and all we end up with is the league cup.

5 Likes

After the emotional drain of three seasons ago when we were just one point below City, winning the PL the following year, last year’s injuries and amazing comeback to qualify for the Champions league, this year by far is amazing and even more draining emotionally for me. Yes once again we’re 1 lousy point behind, yes there’s 4 PL games left! I pray City will screw up! Can we win the FA Cup? Overall we should but Chelsea is tough whenever they play us. Just have to see on that one. Champions League final is going to be a real dogfight. It may be one of the greatest finals we will ever see. If we win 3 out of 4 trophies I’d be really happy. Regardless I feel this years team is one of the best ever. If we can get Mo firing on all cylinders, our shots on goal more consistent, that would be fantastic! This month of May will be one to never forget. I’m proud to be a REDS fan and supporter!

4 Likes