Liverpool vs. Arsenal: League Cup Semi-finals (first-leg), 19:45 Thu 13th January 2022

I’ve heard that as well. Training cancelled due to more Covid cases. Thursday looks very doubtful.

2 Likes

Oke where did you hear that, your local butcher? :innocent:

Fan’s forums…

:joy:

That’s very cynical, we’ll just have wait for confirmation won’t we.

It was just a little joke my friend. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Liverpool hit with further COVID outbreak as training cancelled - Liverpool Echo

Local Paper…

3 Likes

Hopefully a decision is made tomorrow for the travelling fans.

How the fuck is it that we are getting decimated by Covid despite having 100% vaccination , yet other teams seem hardly touched by it ?

1 Like

We are crippled by honesty?

4 Likes

Here we go

2 Likes

Apparently all our keepers and keeping coaches have it. Not sure who else.

Was about to say this.

I think whenever training sessions were cancelled at PL clubs recently games were cancelled.

Well the EFL insisted we played Villa when our squad was on the other side of the world, so no doubt we’ll be told to put the tea lady in goal…

1 Like

We can confirm an application has been submitted for the postponement of Thursday’s Carabao Cup semi-final, first-leg tie with Arsenal due to an escalating number of suspected positive COVID-19 cases and player availability.

Poor Arse. Were probably licking their lips already.

If they follow the rules of the football league then we won’t have a goalie thus cannot play but sky need their live games.

The Shrewsbury game will be postponed without complaint I reckon.

1 Like

Waited too long to change it, now look what’s happening

Chris Kamara Unbelievable Jeff GIF

Rather than push for postponement cant we just ask them to make the second leg the only game?

SKY had to have their live Xmas football, I did find it dubious how many of their ones didn’t fall foul considering they didn’t have that many anyhow.

Luck eh.

Anyhow I assume this goes along with Shrewsbury so it will look like:

Arsenal (away)
Brentford (Home)
Arsenal (Home)
Palace (Away)

And then eithier we forfeit Shrewsbury or more likely play it in the international break, the biggest loss for us being Minimino who is in Asia (as the Brazilians wouldn’t probably play anyhow that’s if they go.

1 Like