Liverpool vs Arsenal | PL Matchday 31| Sunday April 9th 16:30

Klopp has already said they are managing him and they were hopeful of some involvement against Leeds.

1 Like

No point rushing him, we’re not fighting for anything.

1 Like

So who should play instead?

1 Like

hope is we dont get over run

Fabinho and the rest need to have worldlies also not just one player.

1 Like

Elliot? He’s been better than Hendo this year.

true story, they all need to play well at the same time for us to have a chance… who would have thought we would be saying that a season after…

1 Like

Except he can’t tackle, keep shape or track back. :joy:

u would have done fabs, ellliot and jones against arsenal midfield??

It doesn’t matter who plays or what formation or anything.

If they actually bother to turn up they will have a chance if they turn up like they can’t be arsed they will be run over.

This isn’t about tiredness or legs or quality anymore it’s simply whatever shows up.

I hope Trent is awake today. :woozy_face::woozy_face:

Yes, two of them can actually run and press.

he is always awake, jus falls asleep on our half of the field

1 Like

@Draexnael, we would get absolutely destroyed. harvey is still learning the defensive side of the game. with jones, u never know which one will show up (the average player or the less than average slow player)… then u have slow ass fab and thats a disaster waiting to happen…

1 Like

Seen our midfield…were fucked. :grin:

Henderson playing three games in a row, when the last two he has chased shadows. Hopefully I’m wrong.

U correct in that our midfield selection is shit, but the options are even worse especially for this game… we will get fuckin run-over…like @RedOpium, said, they all need to play well today and hopefully we get that man united intensity… last thing i wanna see is that smug piece of shit arteta smiling at anfield

2 Likes

Anything less than 8-0 and it’s not enough!

2 Likes

for us or for them?

Us of course!