Liverpool vs Arsenal | PL Matchday 31| Sunday April 9th 16:30

We going to win this game and put a dent in their title chase.
Never want to lose to anyone. Whether is a league game or a champions game or even a friendly game.
It ruins my f****n day.

1 Like

The story about Nunez is he was not with the squad when they went for their morning walk. Hopefully he just had a lie in.

Read a stat somewhere the other day saying we are miles ahead of anybody else when it comes to the opposition having anyone sent off for a 2nd yellow. Don’t think it’s happened since Klopp’s first few weeks at the club. Basically they can foul as much as they like and get away with it, Rodri being the latest beneficiary of this blatant cheating.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Nunez on the bench so he lied in and got punished :joy:

Good to see that Jones can go again. I’m hoping for around an hour from him and then Thiago for the final half an hour or so.

1 Like

Klopp living and dying on the hill that is Fabinho and Henderson, rather worrying the picking irrespective of form means he actually thinks they are playing well.

They have both been awful but he hasn’t got many other options currently.

8 Likes

Not looking forward to that midfield against the Arsenal one or TAA-Martinelli matchup :see_no_evil:

He should have dropped everyone except Alisson based on form.

Probably relying on the not actually injured players again.

1 Like

Remind me …which set of clowns have we got today…1.totally biased for the Arse…or 2. No fouls for LFC, and lets see if we can swizz em out of a win…

team selection is what it is, but i would gone thiago and nunez over jota and jones

1 Like

Yikes, our midfield looks truly over-runnable at any moment. I hope Henderson has a worldie today and stops whatever that comes from our right. Put in some challenges and win them, FFS.

yep… getting vinny vibes there… TAA is gonna get fucked up

Jones will have an important defensive task today, with Odegaard looking to receive mostly behind his back or around him. Saka also close to that zone. Jota on the left might help him with that.

Thiago and Nunez might be the second half team.

1 Like

who else could he have gone with?? look at the midfielders on the bench. Im scared to even look at the bench

No Diaz? Not even on the bench?