Liverpool vs Atalanta: Europa League, QF-first-leg, Thursday, April 11, 20:00 Hrs

I haven’t slagged off one player since the Manure match so a little less of the everyone please.

2 Likes

Any excuse to be grumpy!

The original idiom is: “could not hit the broad side of a barn”. Not certain when the “door” part was added?

Anyhow, barns generally do not come equipped with goalkeepers. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Ah I’m going off what I heard when I was younger.

There is also the “Can’t hit a cows backside with a banjo”

1 Like

But the funniest would definitely have to be “Couldn’t get laid in a brothel with a fist full of 50’s”

2 Likes

“Couldn’t get his hole in a barrel of fannies” was always a favorite of mine.

1 Like

Couldn’t hit a brothel door with a banjo.

1 Like

Woop woop.

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1777694201758859668?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1777694993253011628|twgr^|twcon^s3_&ref_url=

3 Likes

They knew what they were doing showing everyone and the Bajectic before Jota :joy:

Actually if you look closely enough into Ali’s puppy eyes as he turns his head, you can see the Jota but only in his shining light form mirror through.

1 Like

Twitter/X would have had a meltdown if he hadn’t been there :joy:

1 Like

Can Jota play 45 minutes in this match?

F*ck me, that weather.

Is it boxing day?

Nah just Liverpool* in April :wink:

*west coast of the UK and Ireland

Giorgio Scalvini is Atalanta’s only absentee for this match.

No more fasting for Salah :blush:

3 Likes
1 Like

All of this over a quid

3 Likes

I think that they’re more peeved about the club not consulting with them than the actual price rise itself.

Either way, this seems like a cheap move taking place on an European quarterfinal in Klopp’s final season, only to draw media coverage.

5 Likes

It’s pretty pathetic.

8 Likes