Liverpool vs Brighton | PL Match Day 7| Sat, 1 Oct, 15:00 | Anfield

Yeah Diaz would have only landed Wednesday and probably Nunez too.

Was Brazil’s game in Europe, I assume the fatigue thing on Jota might be the reason for him.

2 Likes

Keep on saying that and you will be right one day, hopefully.

We have had a slow start to the season. It looked better against Ajax and hopefully we keep building it up from there. The enforced break for the Queen, then a canceled game due to policing/Queen, and then the international hiatus, makes me really hungry to get back to it. Hopefully the players feel the same and approach the game with the requisite intensity.

Brighton have a lovely midfield and we will need to be at it. They have a good recent record against us too.

3-1 Liverpool. Nunez scores and starts to find his mojo, though there will be plenty of fans not believing in him, due to his erratic nature. Sod them!

Diaz traveled 8-9 thousand km after playing on 27 evening. Nunez played in Europe.

3 Likes

Feels like we’ve just had the summer break… Can’t wait to watch the footie again.

4 Likes

Yea fair shout. Just feel like Diaz already has the undropable tag, if he’s fit, he’ll play.

2 Likes

He probably ran there and then played the game.

Whistle blows for kick off.
Basically we fuck them up.
Whistle blows for full time.

That’s more or less a summary of how I see this going.

1 Like

Looks like there is nothing new, usual lot are out but the rest seem fine.

2 Likes

Don’t think I’ve ever come across 7 hours of straight rain like it has up here today.

Could well be like this all weekend too.

Heavy rain too, not fucking stopped…to the point where I’m scared to leave the office tonight our entrance is that flooded.

1 Like

Since when do we play football matches?

Some one should start a thread about football…

Looking forward to the season starting on Saturday. Been a long summer!

4 Likes

Overrated.

Says light rain and showers for the match, well for Southport if I look at Liverpool it curses them for some reason.

I would like Nunez to start and Trent and Tsimikas to drop a few crosses on his head in the penalty area.

It would be just splendid if we could pop the ball into Brighton’s goal a few times while not letting them do the same to ours.

8 Likes

Back to what matters. Smash them, their roof’s trusses will crumble quicker than the government’s.

Proper Liverpool weather … :rofl:

1 Like

My entire youth pretty much :wink:

2 Likes