Liverpool vs Brighton | PL Match Day 7| Sat, 1 Oct, 15:00 | Anfield

Bit more on this;

Jota - “I didn’t have a pre-season. It’s only my second game as a starter this season and I was already feeling a little tired at the end of the season,”

Portugal coach Fernando Santos - “Jota asked to leave. It doesn’t matter now, but that wasn’t the replacement I was going to make. I was going to put Jota in a different position so that the team could go up and have more possession.”

No issue sustained by Jota

1 Like

Painful, very painful wait but after spending 3 hours a day for the past 4 days we got there.

3 Likes

Make sure you sort the NFC phone pass out early! Can be a faf

The members card is in the wallet, just a case of waiting for the data to sync in.

For the Palace game which was Monday 8pm KO, it didn’t do so until 3pm that day.

Worth the wait mind.

1 Like

We should start a campaign to have him permanently dropped from the national team after that.
He obviously lacks the required patriotic spirit!

1 Like

It happens at random times. For the Ajax game a couple of weeks ago it only appeared when I re-downloaded the members card into my wallet a couple of hours before kick off. Going to the Rangers game Tues, not appeared in wallet as yet.

2 Likes

Nunez should definitely start.

I don’t think it would until after the Brighton game though right? I’m also looking at getting a ticket for Rangers today so I’ll see if the 2 passes come together or not but you’d have thought not.

1 Like

Konaté

Ramsay

Kelleher

All back in training :+1:

7 Likes

Trent’s got that look on him like he’s just seen Southgate pick Maguire to start again & Kelleher’s in the background like oh god what more abuse am I gonna read on twitter tonight.

Smash them. They’re shit.

13 Likes

Strongest available squad since the start of the season?

---------------Becker------------
Trent—Matip–VVD–Kostas
----Hendo–Fab–Thiago-----
—Salah—Firmino—Diaz----

Expect Nunez, Elliot and Carvalho all to make an appearance. Maybe see Arthur?

1 Like

Maybe Carvalho gets a start - he’s not been on international duty.

2 Likes

They all look so fresh and relaxed :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That Calvin Ramsey has that ‘I’m Not Here To Fuck About’ type of look on him… Lets hope so eh

5 Likes

He’s got a weird look alright. Could be Robbo, could be Shaqiri.

1 Like

No Núñez, Diaz or Jota on the training pitch today, I guess the first two were inside recovering after being in the America’s and Jota took a nap … :sweat_smile:

Got shat on by a bird this morning so I hope we fucking murders these cunts

1 Like

Anyone else remember when a bird shat landed in Ashley Youngs mouth?

1 Like

I get a feeling Trent will be out to prove a few things to his detractors.

5 Likes