Liverpool vs. Chelsea: Kangaroo Cup Final, Sun 27th February 2022 16:30 GMT

Jota maybe bench at best or would Jurgen prefer to start him?

SMASH. THEM. THEY. ARE. SHIT.

In all seriousness, fuck these Russian money fucking shitcunts and their racist cunt fans. Get them beat and beat proper, send a message to Pep and his Oil money scumcunts that we’re coming for ALL THE TROPHIES this year, and neither he nor any other cunt can stop us.

17 Likes

Not much to add other than I’d like to leave Wembley with a nice piece of silverware and a bonus would be if Chelsea leave as a seized Russian asset. Don’t think that will happen on Sunday but it would be nice to send them home tail-between-legs.

2 Likes

Chelsea team news by WhoScored:

• Chelsea’s 2-0 win over Lille on Tuesday came at a cost with Mateo Kovacic and Hakim Ziyech both coming off injured. They are major doubts for Sunday.
  • Mason Mount returned from an ankle injury as a substitute in midweek and will hope to return to the starting XI to face Liverpool.
  • Out of form Romelu Lukaku was dropped and didn’t even come on against Lille raising doubts whether he will start Sunday’s final.
  • Christian Pulisic scored in midweek and will hope to keep his place in the team with doubts over Ziyech and Callum Hudson-Odoi.
  • Jorginho or Ruben Loftus-Cheek will start if Kovacic fails to recover from injury in time.
  • Andreas Christensen and Trevoh Chalobah are battling to start in defence if Thomas Tuchel goes with a back three.
1 Like

I’d go with the team most are suggesting, Jota off the bench would be brilliant.

But in all seriousness it may be small compared the horrific actions happening over in Ukraine but the last thing Football needs now is grinning Roman Ambrovich and his sports wash team winning this on Sunday.

Beat them lads.

11 Likes

I Love Flirting GIF

Swoon GIF by MOODMAN

Shocked 30 Rock GIF

6 Likes

Kovacic missing is huge from them, him and kante usually do a good job going toe to toe with our guys in the middle of the park. Jorjino is slow and RLC is not as tactically disciplined as Kovacic.

Kelleher
Trent Konate VVD Robbo
Hendo Fab Thiago
Salah Mane Diaz

I really think we see a surprise somewhere in this lineup but I am not sure where. The boss likes to keep us guessing.

Nail biter, 2-1 to the reds

1 Like

Just beat these dirty racist cunts and lift the seasons first bit of silverware.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t say he is out until the team sheet is released.

2 Likes

Their supporters seem to expect Kovacic and Ziyech to be available, for what it’s worth.

2 Likes

We know theyre not injured…they never have been, load of kiddum…mind games…never believed it anyway…(hope I’m proved wrong).

3 Likes

Wasn’t necessarily saying he was out, just stating his importance to the that team. We will beat whatever 11 they put out there no doubt.

1 Like

I will disagree on that, I’m going enjoy it I just want our lads to give their best performances as it always is.

1 Like

Can we suggest doing something similar…

9 Likes

Doesn’t make much sense, but I had to put Kante in there

2 Likes

Almost identical to mine but I had Diogo off the left and Sadio through the middle

Yes, a good idea. I suggest our banner says “FUCK YOU PUTIN “

9 Likes

We stand against those who support Putin’s actions should be suffice hopefully Roman would see it.

1 Like

Kova is still not ruled out. Jorginho might be slow, but he’s a quality playmaker from deep and the type to play around our press. Par example, Fabinho is even slower, but players like that can manage with that lack of pace. Chelsea’s central midfield gave us a hard time in the last few games. Need to win that battle.

2 Likes