Liverpool vs. Chelsea: Kangaroo Cup Final, Sun 27th February 2022 16:30 GMT

Klopp is without a win against Tuchel in their last 4 ecounters.

Time to win one. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Banner last night at a protest in Berlin:

16 Likes

Is it just me but suddenly I couldn’t give a toss about this…

1 Like

Fair, Kante prob would get on any team in the world. Still went for Hendo in mine, need some of that ‘character’

2 Likes

We’re in the final, the fans are going to Wembley, let’s win it.

4 Likes

No idea about this one since matches between Liverpool and Chelsea are always close lately. Let’s be op[timistic and go for a 2-1 win.

1 Like

I reckon we’ve been the better team in both games against them this season, but both ended as draws because of various factors.

The fluke Havertz goal and going down to 10 made them ultra defensive and then a few minutes of madness from ourselves to let them back into the match in the second game.

They’re capable of getting a result, and I could see this being 1-1 and going to penalties. But hopefully as we’re in a good run of form we’ll have too much for them in the 90.

4 Likes
1 Like

The match officials are:

Referee: Stuart Attwell
Assistant Referees: Dan Cook and Dan Robth
Fourth Official: Andrew Madley
VAR: Darren England
AVAR: Simon Bennett

How does a mediocre referee like Attwell get’s the final and England again as the VAR, does he even have balls … :rage:

2 Likes

Can not wait for this. Bring it home!

2 Likes

Its this and the likes of this that make things bearable

2 Likes

Is Kante having a good season? I haven’t really heard his name for a while, but that might just be me.

2 Likes

3-0 Oh wait it’s not an EPL match let’s make it 5-0 then!

3 Likes

Tuchel spoke that his form was a bit off in last weeks, didn’t feel well, but praised his last performance against Lille, that he’s back to his level.

2 Likes
1 Like

That means James, Kovacic, Hudson-Odoi and Ziyech are all fit… they were all “doubts”.

1 Like

Never ever injured…tommy tuckle’s mind games…but no one believed you…

2 Likes

I think I was the only one who made a comment about the other teams’ fitness and it wasn’t even a declaration just if he was out they would miss him…

We all trust in @Zoran.