Liverpool vs. LASK, Europa League, November 30, Thursday, 20:00 GMT

Did you watch the game? Lask had several opportunities to score. Yes, it was comfortable, but they could easily have scored a couple.

1 Like

We scored four goals.

I think we lost because we were so bored that we couldnā€™t be bothered to work harder than the opposition.

Weā€™re clearly far far far above this level, the atmosphereā€™s at Anfield have been a reflection of thisā€¦we needed the Romaā€™s, Leverkusenā€™s, Sportingā€™s to at least give us a bit of oomph.

I want the best this competition has to offer in the round of 16, which is why Iā€™m rooting for PSG to drop down.

These group games are worst than international football and Iā€™m not even talking England Macedonia.

2 Likes

Sarcasm isnā€™t for this medium.,

1 Like

yeh but apart from that

So, we are now directly through to top 16 and have a dead rubber allowing us to play the u21s in the middle of intense December schedule? Weā€™ll take that.

Well done lads.

3 Likes

Apart from that, we shouldā€™ve had at least another 4.

Klopp wonā€™t play the u21s though will he. At 3-0 60 mins in heā€™s bringing on 3 first teamersā€¦I didnā€™t get why those subs needed to be made but hey ho.

If Doak canā€™t get minutes in dead rubber like this, then Iā€™d rather see him head on loan somewhere he will.

Apparently not. It is said:
The opposition was too crap.
We should have had eight.
We are too good for this competition (that we qualified for).
We demand sterner tests.
The players didnā€™t have to exert themselves enough.
Klopp out!
FSG out!

1 Like

Many a true word said in jest.

Not here though.

We won,topped the group, but lost one on the way.That was surely down to us, as we are a cut above.But,of course we are here because we didnā€™t finish fourth last season.
As has been pointed out, that is that! Clearly we need to make sure it doesnā€™t happen again!

Shows how much I know lol

Encouraging start to this run for Kelleher, clean sheet and I counted 3 good moments from him that will build confidence in the side.

1 Like

He needs to earn it. Canā€™t be handing out Christmas gifts this early. Maybe he didnā€™t show enough in training.

He has a good chance to start the final group game. He just needs to keep showing good attitude in training, and then the chance will come.