Liverpool vs. Leeds: Premier League, Wed 23rd February 19:45 GMT

Unless he passed unexpectedly, in which case RIP.

3 Likes

Iā€™d expect more rotation for this one. Trent and Robbo back in. KonatĆ© over Matip. Hendo Fab Thiago in midfield and stick with Diaz, Mane, Salah up front.

How many subs do we get for the League Cup final? Is it 5?

1 Like

Fuck off Leeds

fuck off

3 Likes

Elliott to score :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

How do you know please? He lives near me and attempts to contact him have been unsuccessful. His last activity here was last year?

September is not a few days ago. :unamused:

2 Likes

Yes you are right @Klopptimist and @RedOpium :man_facepalming:. My bad, sorry.

Have you emailed him? I can drop him a line and check heā€™s OK?

1 Like

Please, if you would. Would like to know heā€™s okay as well.

Not sure who I told this game was on bt sports a couple of days ago, sorry i got it wrong, originally it was supposed to be on bt but now itā€™s colliding with the CL games.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure that JĆ¼rgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll email him tonight and let you know if I get a response.

5 Likes

Yeah shame really, in a way at least they havenā€™t forced us to play on Thursday

2 Likes

@GermanRed have we scored yet? :wink:

2 Likes

Please. Thx.

I donā€™t like them, donā€™t like their fans, donā€™t like their snotty earn it attitude (will never forgive for that), was happy to see them get promoted, and that feeling lasted for a month. Time for them to go down again so we can pick off the carcass, and we need to help them achieve that goal. A severe spanking would be awesome, but Iā€™ll take any version of 3 points.

2 Likes

They play open and they have a go. On the face of it we should win, and by a margin.

And I hate that! As it is football, and it is always ready to hit you when you least expect. Not too long ago I remember imagining an easy win against an out of form Leicester team. Oops.

Still, if we turn up, we will surely have too much for them.

With two strikers out injured, we still have plenty of depth with our AFCON boys back, signing Diaz and Origi coming back from injury. Not sure what Iā€™d do with Elliott for this one. Smashing player, but I remember that big grock landing his whole weight on his ankle tackling from behind. Rest him, or send him out to put them to the sword? I see it both ways.

Anyway, a win please you red men, so Man City can at least start to feel some sort of pressure of being in a race.

1 Like

Whenever Iā€™m thinking about our next game, my mind is automatically skipping this one and tunes in to the League Cup final. :man_facepalming:

One game at a time!

And youā€™re the one who started this thread. We need more commitment from our thread starters.

6 Likes

I know, I know; I was never thisā€¦ummā€¦frivolous :upside_down_face:

1 Like