Liverpool vs. Leicester: Kangaroo Cup Quarter-finals, 19:45 Wed 22nd December 2021

No COVID in sight with City, I’ll wonder why …

Get them lateral tested everyday…up to match day…even better…get em tested every hour today…

1 Like

We’ll probably not wise if they haven’t had training but yeah they will be daily tested I assume.

1 Like

I am appalled by the indifference some of you showed towards this cup. This is a cup you should show concern for because it’s the Care-About cup

2 Likes

I care that no one gets Covid especially now they’ve reduced it to 7 days from 10.

Play the kids, think that’s a given. Would love to see us at Wembley but not the first 11 obviously. Would be excellent for the kids and if we get knocked out, ho hum.

1 Like

Jordan Henderson in his programme notes tonight:

“On behalf of all the players, I hope you are all healthy and safe. I hope you are all prioritising your own health. I hope you are thinking about the well-being of people you care about and the wider community.”

“Having you come and support us is the greatest privilege we have as professionals. We never take it for granted and we know you make sacrifices to follow us.”

“This team appreciates having you behind us at all times and whatever happens in the coming days, weeks or months we can maintain our connection through our common connection: Liverpool Football Club.”

“Please take care and enjoy Christmas, no matter how you choose to mark that occasion.”

5 Likes

Kids plus 4 fringe players

Expecting Gomez to start tonight.

Think game time of Kieta, Ox and Tsimikas (is robbo ban League only? If so he starts)

No he will serve his first game ban tonight.

How many subs are allowed?

5 subs.

1 Like

Get off the stage!!!

2 Likes

I want us to win it. As well as the FA Cup, League and Champions league.

6 Likes

That’s the spirit :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

2 Likes

I was going to give this a miss until I realised that I hadn’t cancelled my DAZN subscription so here we are. As it is I’ll probably miss the Leeds game because I’m meant to be in Bremen in the afternoon. Is it possible to watch Sky Deutschland delayed?

Anyway, for this I’m expecting a mix of second choice and youth. We will give it a crack but I don’t see Klopp risking any more game time than necessary for our first choice players.

I’m not sure what Leicester will do. I’d expect them to stick out a full strength team.

There is no broadcaster listed on the LFC site? Is that right?

Domestically, possibly, but it’s being covered in the US by ESPN (streaming) so there will be streams.

Shouldn’t matter anyway for all those wanting us to lose the game.

1 Like

Sad Santa Claus GIF by filmeditor

5 Likes