VVD
Tsimkas
Hendo/Milner
Thiago
Elliott
Carvalho
Salah
Nunez

Since May, Liverpool have gone 1-0 down in…

3rd min vs Villarreal
3rd min vs Aston Villa
13th min vs Southampton
3rd min vs Wolves
16th min vs United
5th min vs Napoli
4th min vs Brighton
1st min vs Arsenal
4th min vs Leeds.

That’s disgusting.

2 Likes

I’ve missed 6 of those goals, though I didn’t watch the Arsenal or Brighton games anyhow

What games do you watch Matty?

I just tend to turn on after a few minutes.

Always been a habit maybe I should turn it on earlier.

Some rumours no Henderson in training today.:neutral_face:
Milner doing press conference so he’s starting. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

So if we keep a clean sheet until minute 20 we have a fighting chance.

We tend to start better in CL games and look as if we are eady to compete. Unlike EPL games where we seem to start as if we have no respect for the opposition and are quite happy to faff around at the back until we give a goal away. We must start games with a more positive attitude if we are going to find some decent form again.
Injuries have obviously been a problem and poor form from some players and inconsistency from others have also been a problem but the reason we have been conceding early goals and having to play with a handicap is maily tactical. the insistance on playing at walking pace from the first whistle is a major problem that can be sorted with a different approach from the coaches IMO.

2 Likes

Sounds about right.

How do people find out this sort of info? I thought the club are strict in releasing information.

What people go off is this.

If Henderson had that knock it’s probably not surprisingly they are being cautious with him. But that’s literally what people are going off and we’ve had two like that recently.

I don’t mind Milner and Thiago much, Milner and Fabinho though :confused:

smash us. we are shit

1 Like

Save this lineup for the Energy Drink Cup.

2 Likes

Ben Doak needs to be in there somewhere, too.

1 Like

I would not be comfortable with TAA in midfield. His positional sense is off (at least currently) and whether he has the discipline to play a “6-type” role is unclear - a role that someone needs to play to make better use to Thiago. In addition we would have an untried entity behind him and if TAA is only slightly “not at the races” then we are just asking for trouble. That team also feels a bit light as Carvalho is too easily bullied off the ball, which would further expose the right flank.

Who would be Klopp - or indeed a player, with all these insightful key board experts…

Going to this one, so hoping for a good result and decent atmosphere. Would be good to get some rotation going, but I think we also need some experience in the line up.

Suspect the likes of Jones and Carvalho are starting.

2 Likes

Milner and Bajcetic time!

Looks like the same lad as usual to me.

Don’t really care what the team is. I’m sure Klopp will go a lot stronger than I would have.

The only desire I have is for Bajcetic to get 90mins.

1 Like