Liverpool vs Napoli| CL Match Day 6| Tue, 1st of Nov, 20:00 | Anfield

God I think I might be the opposite to everyone here. I want as full strength as possible. These players don’t need a rest. They need to play through their form. They aren’t going to change their form around by sitting in the stands or watching from the couch at home. And I don’t think Napoli butchering a bunch of children helps the team or club at all either.

Full strength. The more dead rubber games like tonight that we can work our form through means one less PL match sacrificed to do the same.

3 Likes

Regardless of the team, if we see more of the same shit we have been and lose the game there’s gonna be uproar.

Those are usually the type of records we lose to other teams! Be nice to do it to someone else!

2 Likes

6 Likes

Hmmm.

Jones on the left? The world’s slowest midfield?

5-0 to the Tricky Reds

1 Like

442? Or 4321 or 433?

1 Like

Hard 442 by the look of it. I’m interested to see what Klopp has in mind.

Where’s the Ox :ox:

Sad Disappointment GIF by Angry Birds

Looks like diamond shape again, probably the ugliest looking diamond you’ll find anywhere.

Adrian and Kelleher on the bench. Safe to assume that he’s unavailable again.

So, there is no bloody way I’m renewing my BT for tonight’s game, the only one this side of the World Cup on, and probably on course for a spanking.

What are we doing for streams these days. Footybite?

Not registered for Champions League.

Both he and Keïta were originally thought to be out until after the group stage.

4 Likes

Jones was the best player in the country at U23 level when he played LW. Interesting to see him out there again especially after has spent so much time working as a CM.

I wish,

— Alisson—
Milner - Konate - VVD - Kostas
— Fab — Thiago—
Trent — Bobby – Curtis
------- Salah -----

But it’ll possibly be…

----------Alisson—
Trent- Konate - VVD - Kostas
— Fab — Thiago—
Milner— Bobby – Curtis
---------- Salah -------

Milner starting, hope he doesn’t play like the last Napoli game where he was a headless chicken… Klopp doubling down on experience I guess.

Hendo not even on bench.

Right now, i will take a draw with Napoli and no injuries.

Hopefully we get a Hendo update for Sunday after the match.

We’ve not been at our best so i suppose i’ll take a 4-0 win :sunglasses:

1 Like