Liverpool vs Real Madrid, Champions League Final @ Stade de France, 8pm in the UK [7pm GMT]

Smash them, they’re shit.

We are by far the better team here, just need to show up and play like it. Revenge is on the menu here.

15 Likes

It would be a bloody frustrating one.

3 Likes

Revenge on the cards for sure.

I’d go with Mo, Bobby and Sadio as our front 3.

Back 4 of Robbo, Virgil, Mario and Trent

Midfield of Hendo, Keita and Jones

Midfield needs to have it’s game of its life

On one hand, Madrid have basically been on cruise control for the past few weeks. They’ve used their remaining games for a tune up. They are well rested, extremely experienced and between Benzema and Vinicius they can cause a lot of damage.

On the other hand, we’ve kept winning but we’ve also been running on fumes, both mentally and physically. Salah and Van Dijk are returning from injury but Fabinho and Thiago especially are questionable. Fair to say that we are in a less than optimum condition.

So all things considered, I’d say that makes us about equal. However, we owe these. For Kiev, for last season, for their arrogance, their cockiness, their self-entitlement. They may be fresher, they may be in a better condition but I still back this team to find a way. They always have and they will this time too. Fuck Real Madrid, we are winning number 7.

2 Likes

Bad feeling about this one …

angry get out GIF

5 Likes

Chelsea Peretti Eye Roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

2 Likes

Klopp vs Ancelotti - Head-to-Head

Games Played: 10*

Klopp wins: 3

Draws: 3

Ancelotti wins: 4

*Between Klopp’s Dortmund and Ancelotti’s Real, Klopp’s Liverpool and Ancelotti’s Napoli & Everton

Ancelotti is probably one of the main thorns in Kloppo’s side. Even like that, it’s finely poised. A win at Paris will see Kloppo score the equalizer.

Klopp has already publicly designated Real Madrid as the favourites of the tie btw.

2 Likes

Good, Bad is a fucking great album. I’ll dance to in Saturday night with a red smoke in each hand and a slightly sub-lethal alcohol level in my bloodstream :slight_smile:

1 Like

The only thing they have the advantage over us is they are great at diving and trying to con the referee.

2 Likes

I want it in American time zones please - both E+W

Bored Married With Children GIF

Real Madrid - now on about disrespect from Salah. Funny how in a matter of days they’ll be all over Salah for a transfer

Mbappe should be their main aim of frustration and disrespect - Real Madrid got used like a floor mat in spoons.

Looking forward to Klopp putting out there that Mbappe disrespecting Liverpool by saying he wants Real to win has motivated our players to smash these cunts.

Happy Donald Trump GIF by Team Trump

1 Like

The thread has been besmirched.

We’re doomed!

I adore Big Ibou and think the world of him since day 1. Absolutely adore him on and off the pitch. He’s had a wonderful CL run and his potential here is limitless.

But for me, Joel gets the nod alongside Virgil for this and it’s not a difficult decision. Not just bc he is my favorite player at the club, Joel has been absolutely sensational all year and quite possibly our most underrated player.

12 Likes

Delete this abomination immediately.

2 Likes

If thats an amobination, what are these threads once games kick off? :rofl:

triggered GIF

Exactly!