Liverpool vs Southampton: FA Cup fifth round, February 28, Wednesday, 20:00

He’s definitely a “shut the front door” kind of guy.

1 Like

are you kidding?? wooohooooooo

1 Like

Gordon on for Gakpo.

1 Like

Been a good game Southampton have played quite well inmpossession but we have been a far better team in the 2nd half

1 Like

Well done Cody.

Rally good to see Gordon back

3 Likes

The first Liverpool goal just before half time deflated them big time.

After that , matter of picking the spots. It’s always risky to play out from the back against an elite gegenpressing team and Southampton have found that out.

Danns, what a hit sonn!!!

This boy is phenomenal!

2 Likes

Kelleher was unbeatable for them tonight

2 Likes

Taking a bunch of kids out after bedtime. Mommies are going to be so mad with Klopp.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/JamesPearceLFC/status/1762956775983026287

:rofl:

4 Likes

Pun intended? :thinking:

2 Likes

Some other minor just on to get a few minutes.

Looks like we are playing the next match at Old Toilet

Joe picks up the ball 80 yards from goal…shooooooooooooooooooot.

Joe picks up the ball surrounded by 6 players…shoooooooooooooooooot

Joe facing his own goal…shoooooooooooooooooooot

1 Like

Another think that might mean nothing but something I will insist is important…look at the rapport on the celebration between Dans and Konate. That is a young man who has been made to feel very at home among this group of players. I am sure part of the reason they are stepping up so seamlessly is because day to day they are competing against some of the best players in the world and have been incorporated in a way that genuinely makes them feel part of the group rather than just bodies making up the numbers.

2 Likes

You are Woody Allen and I claim my five pounds.

1 Like

Remember when I predicted Danns would score 6. I was right.

1 Like

Danns…Sunday wins the carabao cup

Wednesday…scores 2 in front of the kop

Dreaming

3 Likes

Commentators worrying about who will play in youth cup game tomo night. These kids can go again. We used to play for 4 hours every night in the summer!

2 Likes

Southampton best team in the first half and we were lucky then (and they had bad finishing and Kelleher was awesome). But in second I think, overall, we are also best on the pitch and not just in front of goal. :slight_smile:

1 Like