Liverpool vs Tottenham: Sunday, May 5, 16:30 PM

Spurs have looked really fragile at the back the past couple of games. I think Diaz and Nunez in particular could really stretch them.

1 Like

A long time ago in football terms, but in the first match against them I wanted Nunez from the start for exactly those reasons: space at the back. It was Gakpo who started ahead of him though.

1 Like

I think it could easily be a very silly score draw or some odd combination where itā€™s a low score.

I actually think we might win simply because that pressure really is no longer there now.

Hope the crowd turns up, was 4-3 last season, that wouldnā€™t surprise me.

We will also get some space for the first time in a while, while Spurs go against Chelsea and need to win to have any chance of 4th.

Someone is hoping that the change of month will see this form restricted to Aprilā€¦
Letā€™s hope you create a bandwagon that players jump into as wellā€¦

Not by me, it wonā€™t.

Maybe the week off will help.

Diaz to be fair has been very unlucky.

1 Like

Weā€™ve been more than unluckyā€¦ itā€™s been diabolicalā€¦Iā€™ve never seen anything like this beforeā€¦

Im talking about Diaz.

Generally the last few matches he has been unlucky.

Iā€™ll be in Berlin too and watching at Tante KƤthe.
Pressure is off, Iā€™m watching for JĆ¼rgen.

1 Like

I know. I agree. And I expanded. We are unlucky from Diaz to the tea ladyā€¦in a diabolical wayā€¦:persevere:

1 Like

Yup, to be fair Iā€™m not going say itā€™s been good since that Man Utd cup game.

2 Likes

Score firstā€¦score often.

1 Like

Stretching them is one thing, putting the ball in the right place is another.

180 more minutes of JĆ¼rgen :cry:

Errrā€¦ weā€™ve got three games left.

1 Like

The players owe it to Klopp to put a performance in.

I really donā€™t want to see Jurgenā€™s reign come to and end in a whimper (a bit like Gerrardā€™s did). It would be nice to see a big performance and win in his penultimate Anfield game. The crowd will be up, but the players will need to react otherwise the crowd will very quickly quieten.

Mo to score a brace and give Klopp a big hug.

3 Likes

So 270 minutes and about 30 mins of injury time. Lets call it 300.

1 Like

Paul Tierneyā€™s actually been alright with our games since it was announced Klopp was leaving.

Calculating JĆ¼rgen on-screen time (interviews, press conferences, shots of him shouting at the fourth official or fighting with Mo) :wink:

Explaining Fran Healy GIF by Travis

1 Like