Liverpool vs Tottenham: Sunday, May 5, 16:30 PM

Brooks is always a bit cack on VAR.

1 Like

Bet ya Tierney is a bit nervous about facing off with Jurgen this weekendā€¦ Jurgen has nothing lose now if he chins himā€¦ What PGMOL going to doā€¦? Suspend him from the touchline for 12months :0)

1 Like

Heā€™s even worse on the pitch.

1 Like

See more bad luck for liverpoolā€¦spurs just got stronger as Werner ruled outā€¦!

1 Like

Interesting that our poor run of form coincided with Bradleyā€™s injury.

Heā€™d go into direct individual competition with Nunez who has more offsides and missed chances.

:joy:

Iā€™m wondering how much of it is to do with the styles of play we had, since that also coincided with Gomez being used less.

I still blame SOS personally.

They should have been aware of our poor record in front of the Kop when thereā€™s no flags.

:man_shrugging:

Who knows?

Not sure if you being serious, but anyway, I really think this was a contributing factor.

I agree.

Draw vs United was a freak result.

vs Atalanta at Anfield should have been another magical European night which would have built huge confidence. Wasnā€™t possible without the usual support obviously.

So instead of a confidence high we went confused into the match vs Palace and lost that one too.

1 Like

Theyā€™re good players. No reason why it shouldnā€™t.

1 Like

Correct, I found no convincing reason when it happened in April eitherā€¦
Letā€™s hope the change of month is enough to label it as an April thing, and not as a run-in thing.

Atmosphere was shite, but performance needs to be on a high level regardless. It is absolutely a contributing factor, but not a key one.

We were waiting/hoping for a reaction against Palace, but it just didnā€™t happen.

Perhaps knowing (not criticizing Kloppā€™s announcement, he had the best intentions so the club has time to do groundwork) that this era is isnā€™t helping the case, already falling into depression mode.

But still, these last home games were nowhere near what we were so proud to be: Kloppsā€™ Liverpool. Very sad if it ends like that.

didnā€™t realize spurs are playing today as well

2 Likes

Spurs will have to attack as only a win will do. I hope we arenā€™t already on the beach.

I really want us to hammer them into the ground. Thrash the fuckers and start a party for our Boss.

1 Like

There always has to be someone to blame

When bad things happen, you could say so.

Especially for people like me that arenā€™t strong enough to battle the demons in ones mind thatā€™s always chipping away for you to reach out and grab some sort of defence mechanism to wave around aimlessly.

Theyā€™re on a hat-trick of losses, itā€™s only fair that LFC breaks that streakā€¦ :person_facepalming:t3: