Liverpool vs Tottenham: Sunday, May 5, 16:30 PM

Would rather we weren’t those type of fans tbh

1 Like

Why not. He comes on and causes havoc.

Jürgen. What a man

8 Likes

He’s a work in progress.

What is without doubt is that the tools are there.

1 Like

2 games left. One at home. Will need the hankies.

7 Likes

Cause Richarlison is a beaked-nosed thug and a cunt to boot.

No way would I want Nuez to be a cunt like that

7 Likes

You are probably right… not going to affect anything this season. Let’s see what happens under new management

4 goals, 2 headers from our forwards, a 2yard finish by the LB and a left curler from our CM.

What’s going on with our forwards and their inability to shoot with their foot? Surely, there has to be an investigation with how our forwards are doing with their finishing drills. The last official goal scored by the feet of our forwards is Diogo Jota against Fulham.

Jürgen while leaving the pitch hand shake with a greenkeeper, the ball boys and hugged a lady from the stands.

By the way I’m pretty sure the first ball boy is the son of Djibril Cisse.

6 Likes

Luckily we sold Cody a few weeks ago

4 Likes

This is 100% on vacation … can someone allow me to permanently be on holiday abroad.

3 Likes

I totally agree but he does the business

Bizarre match, showed what we could have achieved this season and why we didn’t, all in 90 minutes.

8 Likes

Mostly, this was a good game and a big step up in effort.

1 Like

Overall brilliant for us but with an if at the end

Feel like we need to keep Elliot in central MF and perhaps recruit a wide player…But of course there’s still the option of Kaide and Ben Doak…

1 Like

Game encompasses Liverpool’s season so far. 70 odd minutes of good to really, really good football and 20 minutes of being all over the place.

It featured subpar finishing on our part, as is the norm, and it even came with a touch of cuntiness provided by Tierny for all the PGMOL cunts who did their best to derail us all season.

2 Likes

Not our best game. But better than the last few games. YNWA

6 Likes

Thought that Harvey had an excellent game finishing with a great goal. Like everyone else has said the match reflected our season overall. Very good in patches but looking vulnerable when our defence was tested. A lot of work required by whoever the new coach is to make us more effective at defending when we are put under pressure. Champions League qualification and a Cup for Jurgen to sign off with after he has given us all great service for supporters and the Club.

4 Likes

18 points ahead of the team who were apparently going to steal 4th from us 3 weeks ago.

9 Likes