Liverpool vs Tottenham: Sunday, May 5, 16:30 PM

Brilliant for 60/65 minutes offensively and defensively, then at 4 - 0 we switched off and the subs didn’t help as they didn’t look ready. So happy with the defense until they brought on Richarlison as we never picked him or tracked his clever runs, never thought I would use clever and Richarlison in the same sentence. With the subs we also lost our control in regards to passing out from the back.

Elliott was excellent, going forward and defending, Endo bossed the midfield and Gakpo also had a very good game.

The future is definitely rosy, just need some tweaks.

6 Likes

It’s Easter Sunday where I come from, so I did watch the game but with company, avoided the forum as to avoid being rude to them, and left the silly comments to you…
I see you did not disappoint :smile:

2 Likes

Very comfortable for most of the game but as soon as Endo went off they got better and scored twice.

2 Likes

That last 30 minutes pretty much encapsulated our whole game since the United FA Cup match. From the sublime to the ridiculous. Brilliant goals, total loss of ability to manage games and woeful defending.
The substitutions didn’t help, left us light in midfield and a bit all over the shop.
Harvey had a great game, Quansah with a few Matip-like breaks from the back and the 2 full-backs played well.
Nunez, Gravenberch and Szoboslai quick down the tunnel at the end, not a good look and stunk of disrespect for the manager. Maybe they think they should be first names on the team-sheet when in reality they’re lucky to be in the matchday squad.

1 Like

i see we won…and WTF did you all do to Nunez

Subs killed us. Just one of those games. Some of our sqauad need to be moved on. The midfield rebuild wasn’t as good as we thought.
No wonder mickey doesn’t rate a lot of them.
Mac allister bar 12 games has been average. Sozbo been shit for 7 months. Grav never settled.
Would like a few moved on with nunez being one of them.
Salahs worth keeping. Gakpo growing. Diaz hard worker but needs end product.
Back 5 are fine. Just think they need a new voice.

How the fuck have we ended up 3rd and in the run in for the title until the last month when we have to let all these players go, Jurgen isn’t just a great manager he is a magician :wink:

6 Likes

Too little too late.
Gutted what’s happened to us in the last 3 weeks.
Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

We didn’t do anything, he decided on practicing warming the bench instead of working on his finishing…