Loan Watch: 2021/22

Maybe some of our fans will cotton on eventually too? Klopp seems to have known for a little while.

1 Like

I hate the thought of losing him. I’m sure he would become a very decent player.

I know Elliott is a lot younger than Wilson and Ojo, but they are seriously being underrated despite posting similar numbers - although Ojo has played 6-7 more games but they still deserve a lot more attention than they are getting

3 Likes

I think by going toe to toe with his much older peers, Elliott is showing that he has a much higher ceiling and that’s getting us excited.

1 Like

23???

Over the hill, mate. He’ll be getting his free bus pass soon.

2 Likes

I’m not hanging on Elliott, apart from that shite haircut he had (which in fairness to him he has got rid of). I was merely observing that Wilson has played 1 less game in the same league, and has the same number of assists and 1 less goal and Ojo while playing a few more games has posted similar numbers.

Elliott has 12 goal involvments while Wilson and Ojo both have 11 yet they are both being unfairly ignored compared to Elliott

2 Likes

Very true :blush:

Who even is Arroyo? Our lads are doing well though on loan it seems. Surprised Karius has only played 2 times.

21-year old Colombian full back, think he’s in a similar position with Awoniyi, the work permit is an issue.

2 Likes

It is interesting that a 23 year old prospect in Europe is considered too old to become anything useful if they’re not already a first team regular, whereas a 23 year old in America might not have even started playing professional sports yet.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTKAyvCPBWs

Lucky Union :partying_face: :blush:

1 Like

Wilson scored last night in 2-0 win.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Heard he has the joint or most assists in the Championship now. Not bad for a kid

1 Like

Wilson with another assist today.

2 Likes

Awoniyi will be out for a few weeks because of a muscle injury.

1 Like

Looks like he’s ready to be part of our team then…

4 Likes

An injury after 20 games is acceptable, right!!!

Nowhere near injury-prone enough.

Sell.

2 Likes

In fact none of the disposable (too harsh!!!) players seems to get injured. Woodburn is special :stuck_out_tongue: