Losing the midriff "wobble" or the TAN diet/exercise thread

Still a fair bit below my 21km in 1hr 30 min times.

I’m getting out of breath. Guess need quite a bit of rhythm back

That’s a bloody impressive time!!

Not if you compare my times when I was training for the half marathon. I’ll need to start the whole process again.

Don’t know if I want to do the half marathon again but maybe it’s good to set a target in order to get more drive.

That and cutting back on alcohol as well as restarting intermittent fasting.

Have put on about 7kg of weight in the 3 months and that needs to go first for my times to get more competitive (compared to previous)

1 Like

“Workers should think about colleagues’ health”

So what happens if you couldn’t give a shit about your colleagues’ health and want to feed them shiity food to get rid of them? :rofl:

1 Like

How very Machiavellian of you.

1 Like

Will be interesting to see where I’m at in a day or two. A week spent at over 2000m altitude and snowboarding pretty much all day.

Clothes are feeling looser despite some alcohol and probably not the best diet.

1 Like

have been doing 10-15min of yoga daily for a month now. Calisthenics 3x a week for 45min each day after work. made zero weight change. feel more flexible and a bit trimmer, but still sitting at a desk 8hrs a day. next is a treadmill…

How do you sit at a treadmill?

roll it over in place of my chair, walk in front of workstation. just have to get the right one.

I can set it up in the room close to my desk as well, and if I get a call just answer it.

Diet, diet, diet sadly

2 Likes

Regular sprinting and hiit workouts prime your body to use more of the stored fat in your body as fuel. Really helped me reshape my body in quick time

Goes without saying that try not to make any further new deposits :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Posted in haste

This fella is a fraud. He’s a chiropractor, not a real doctor.

He’s also a scientologist and even his son has made videos calling him out.

Quack quack quack.

Ah… Okay

1 Like

Also an ardent anti-vaxxer. Pushes the idea that vaccines will give you autism.

Just a bad source of information. His videos are well made and professional though, hence his following.

Interesting. Missus alarmed at visual weight loss during last week’s snowboard trip.

Shit set of scales said 2 lbs off.

I’m ok with either. Back to calorie counting today and gym again tomorrow. The journey continues.

2 Likes

Possibly transference of belly to muscles?

Na, I don’t think so. Possibly weight loss but also added water weight bumping it back up.
Truth will show over the next few days I think as I go back to cutting out the alcohol and reducing sugar, bread.

Forgot to mention and I’ve no idea why or how but the achilles tendonitis is gone.

Apparently a week strapped to a tea tray in moon boots will cure it. Figure that one out!

5yrs of age and not long started running - 5km in under 24mins.!
Jack Unsworth Croxteth Park Parkrun
They checking if it is a world record time
Well Done Jack - One to watch

2 Likes