Luis DIAZ: 2021/22

Only VVD was a mid season signing of those 3.

Jota is a strange one. He contributes some brilliant numbers in terms of goals and is a really good signing… definitely improvements to be made in his sometimes frustrating overall team contributions.

Diaz has been something else. As it stands if we were playing in CL final this weekend front 3 has to be Diaz, Mane, Salah with Jota as impact sub.

2 Likes

That scissor kick attempt reminded me of Kuyt’s goal against Wigan in 2008.

:joy:

The lad’s world class.

Absolutely unstoppable.

Unplayable since day 1.

3 Likes

How did we ever manage without him?

Unbelievable player.

6 Likes

He’s brilliant. Incredible how we go up a notch with him on the pitch. I just want to see him on the pitch every game, improbable I know, but that’s how good he is.

5 Likes

Meh. Unproven in the Prem.

1 Like

Incredible best player in the pl at the moment.

1 Like

Thank you Tottenham Hotspur. Let us show you how grateful we are by letting him score a hat-trick against you on Saturday.

4 Likes

Great 1st touch, 2 footed, pace, brave, fit, can pass the ball and finish. Top top player, just love him …whoops nearly missed one, he can head a ball

1 Like

On Spurs forum tonight…:slightly_smiling_face:

“He’s just destined to score against us after the transfer saga.”
“To be fair his mum could score against us”

2 Likes

Porto will be feeling a bit like Roma did after we bought Salah. Expect to pay a premium the next time we’re interested in one of their players. :rofl:

1 Like

Just to follow up with that analogy, if the next player we bring from Porto is as good as Alisson in his respective role, they can freely charge us triple what they originally want for him and I won’t bat an eyelash!

2 Likes

I honestly don’t think I’ve seen a player for us with boots seemingly made out of glue before. The ball sticks to him, such an important thing when we are under the kosh.

2 Likes

I’m glad we are using him sparingly. Wonder what defenders must think when they see him coming on in the second half when they have run themselves ragged against the starting 11.

5 Likes

Let’s not forget that it was his 49th game of the season. Trick & Steel. :heart:

3 Likes

Jack Grealish and Cristiano Ronaldo in the same list as Christian Eriksen and Luis Díaz?

1 Like

He’s already paid back the 50m we paid, Fred is still paying Utd back the 50m they spent on him.

1 Like

Don’t mind Ronaldo being so high as his return has been good but it’s cost so many aspects of their play that won’t be picked up in stats like players ratings.

At this point how Grealish is anywhere close to this list is baffling. I agree with Gallagher he has been top notch for Palace.

4 Likes

rioferdinandrubbinghands.gif

1 Like