Luis Diaz (LW) Porto

15 Likes

Needs the nocontext matip shirt as well

2 Likes

My question is why is the guy in the mirror taking a piss in full view of everyone?

2 Likes

My only concern with this signing is if it portends the exits of Sadio, Bobby, or Mo in the next window without any further reinforcements. Iā€™ve felt that having five quality attacking players is key to our ability to compete on multiple fronts simultaneously. Adding Diaz to our four man rotation is outstanding. But I donā€™t feel that we have many reliable options beyond those five. Gordon is a couple years away, Ox is not reliable in terms of health or performance, Divock is destined for an exit and Minamino is seemingly headed for an exit as well.

I donā€™t want to sound greedy, but a Sadio/Jota/Salah/Bobby/Diaz rotation looks wonderful. A Diaz/Jota/Salah with Bobby and Sadio gone in the summer window? Excellent front three thatā€™s still likely not as good as the Mane/Firmino/Salah front three of our title campaign, and without any depth behind them.

Itā€™ll be interesting to see our attacking options will look like starting in August.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s my recollection too. The consensus from their lot (who can be weirdoā€™s at times) was that they had mugged us off.

4 Likes

Photoshop?

3 Likes

13 Likes

@Wilkored08

Aaaaand breatheā€¦

3 Likes
5 Likes

Yeah very strange thing to do in a sportswear outlet. Well obviously it isnā€™t, because they wouldnā€™t be selling the jeans you can on the table on the left. I recently had eye surgery for cataracts, you know.

1 Like

Heā€™s nearly there :heart_eyes:.

We just need the lean against the post right?

6 Likes

Any announcement of his squad number? I saw 23 mentioned somewhere but I wonder if itā€™s dependent on someone leaving?

Save your f5ā€¦

4 Likes

23 is free.

Thatā€™s not entirely correct. It can apply either to the player as @prolix interpreted it or to the transfer as you have explained it above.

Personally, looking at the initial posts I understood the point being made the same way as @prolix did. However, Iā€™m not sure itā€™s actually clear.

2 Likes

Humble and hard working with just a hint of loco. Heā€™ll do.

6 Likes

Non-paywall article on how we gazumped Spurs for Diaz.

7 Likes

I canā€™t access the article. I feel abit guilty that we gazumped someone from another club. :grimacing:

How did we do it?

We have got revenge for them stealing the great Clint Dempsey off us. Oh the wailing over that one. They were fishing them out of the mersey that dayā€¦:roll_eyes:

1 Like