Luis Diaz (LW) Porto

My main concern is what this means for Mbappé’s role next season. Maybe we’ll play him through the middle. You know, for when Jota’s being rested.

4 Likes

Didn’t Diaz reject spurs and said something along the lines that he wanted to play for a higher standard club?

Pipe Sierra, the respected Colombian football journalist was on the ball from the begin with this signing as well.

2 Likes

The player in question didn’t want to go to Spurs. Even if the club had accepted the offer , The player could still have refused to join.

Throwing it back to you that it’s more likely to help the Salah situation. Mo could well have been waiting for a signal from the club of their ambition to win the top trophies. He may well factor this in to his price.

3 Likes

That would be on Porto though?

1 Like

No, inducing breach of contract would be on us. Actual breach of contract would be on Porto. Both parties would have liability if causation was shown.

4 Likes

Well after receiving zero tips on how to improve my physique to @SBYM levels I’m off to take my little one and 7 year old son to the swimming pool.

Water levels will rise.

3 Likes

Beach Keep Up GIF by ADWEEK

1 Like

Looking good there @Kopstar

3 Likes
9 Likes

Yay! Nice bit of work.

1 Like

Great job! Welcome to Anfield!

1 Like
3 Likes