Luis Suarez (Luis Alberto Suarez)

What a genius!! He’s done it again.
He left us too early.

9 Likes

should have offered a 6 month deal,

might have breathed new life into out tired squad

we could do with his fight and will to win the now,

Nah would rather see Doak getting minutes.

He wants to play, and I doubt he’d have got many minutes here, anyway, with his fucked knee that seems to lock once or twice per game. I imagine he makes a lovely crunching noise when he runs, but you get the feeling the fucking madman will go until he’s physically incapable.

1 Like

dead set?

hes the best…like the black knight from Pythons Holy Grail.

as @limiescouse pointed out once, it appears as though at some point, not many players actually enjoy the game at the top level anymore, as in pure joy, i suppose theres too many pressures and walls put up, targets and focus is shifted from the reasons you actually started kicking a ball when you were a kid…

couple of players stand out as enjoying the game for what it is though…Luis, Ronaldinho circa 2006, klopp (as a manager), Prime Bobby…

the more you think on it, the more you see a direct line between that and fans actually feeling an afinity with that particular player and gravitating towards them.

i digress… re Luis…fucking legend.

1 Like

in the racism thread, Derechos post

Redalways perfect reply

redalways

2d

But say “negrito” just one time…

all these years later and the details need to not be forgotten and the player needs to not be tarred with the racist brush

still a biter though…

Luis Diaz also plays with a big smile on his face and seems like a big kid with his love for what he is doing

1 Like

Great player when he was with us. Tried all ways to get out and not being a gentleman about it like some legends had. Burnt bridges with all the support we showed him. He is now far from the club, let it stay that way. He can love the club in his own way, but I will not want him back in any official capacity with the club.

1 Like

Somehow reminded me of

1 Like

Just scored the winner vs Caxias.

I didn’t realise Grêmio had signed Fabio da Silva. Was it Fabio or Rafael who had a bit of recurring aggro with Luis when he was here? Could be both, of course.

Think it was Fabio, if I remember well, because Rafael was doing well at United at that time. Fabio went into Sterling and then Stevie followed up with a little “revenge” tackle. QPR away, I think that’s the game when Colin Pascoe was in for Rodgers who was missing. Now when I think of Pascoe’s face, he reminds me a little bit of Viggo Mortensen in the Green Book!

Another late winner this eve.

6 Likes

GermanRed,

What is name of this film, it looks good?

1 Like

I didn’t Brad Pitt was in it.

So you think Sakho’s actions were worse that Suarez? For reference?

Klopp wanted Sakho out.
That is clear.
His attitude stank, that is also clear?

I don’t believe Suarez would have orchestrated a move under Klopp. His sense of ambition would have been matched.

And I’m 50/50 that Klopp would have shipped him out under his well known rule.

He was already good mates with Messi prior to the switch.

1 Like

Suarez for all his goal scoring exploits was very unselfish. Perfect team player

2 Likes