Racism and all the bad -isms

No remorse displayed by Ryan either by the looks of it, sorry seems to be the hardest word.

1 Like

Burburry wearer too, albeit a broken umbrella

“drunken banter I suppose”

Probably thought he was still on Big Brother the thick twat.

FA concludes John Yems is ‘not a conscious racist’ despite outlining a string of offensive racial remarks | Football News | Sky Sports
But the FA panel did, however conclude that Yems:

• Described Muslim members of the squad as “terrorists”
  • Deliberately mispronounced the second half of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s name to emphasise the N-word
  • Used a racial stereotype to a black player of African origin by asking if he liked jerk chicken
  • Told Muslim players “your people blow up stuff with vests”
  • Said that an Iraqi youth international at the club “would probably blow up the stadium”
  • Repeatedly made comments about another player “carrying a bomb in his bag”
  • Called one player a “curry muncher” and asked if the player was unhappy that they did not server “curry pizza”
  • Made a remark to one player about “how dark his skin is’” on his return to Crawley after representing Grenada
1 Like

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

But say “negrito” just one time…

1 Like

Not a conscious racist? What is he? In a coma?

3 Likes

Surprisingly not after those comments.
More than one of his players would have been entitled to knock him the fuck out but showed more decency than he did.

2 Likes

Well sounds like he could still come out with this shit in his sleep.

1 Like

All those comments sound like the kind of thing someone would say just before saying “But I also take the piss out of white people! I take the piss out of everyone!”

…im not a racist, but… have you ever noticed…

Mairi - Telling it as it is…

3 Likes
1 Like

sad fucking state of affairs, that. bunch of keyboard cowboys.

1 Like

Hilarious, but we have to stop generating ‘news’ out of a vanishingly small number of Twitter users totally missing the point of something.

3 Likes

Why? It’s such fun :slightly_frowning_face:

Twitter no different to any form of social media, good, bad & ugly

1 Like

How dull. I want to see nutters getting upset about nothing.

Stay here then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: