Racism and all the bad -isms

I’m glad you’re here mate :+1:

That’s at least two of us that know bugger all and aren’t afraid to admit it.

Soccerfansunite

1 Like

Cheers @Derecho

I know basic stuff like 442 and 433. But my question is, if the opposition is playing 442 why don’t we play 444? Surely the extra players would be an advantage? :thinking::nerd_face:

1 Like

And why can’t we use drones to attack and distract our opponents so we can run through and miss the empty goal unimpeded?
It’s our best hope right now.

Is it dronenism?

Just because they are non-binary :cry:

1 Like

I’ve never understood why teams don’t get all eleven players to tightly surround the ball and shield it from the opposition while walking it slowly toward the opposition goal.

1 Like

Boarding up the goal is a very simple solution of preventing the other team from scoring. Sometimes the simplest solution is most effective

1 Like

Obstruction, freekick.

2 Likes

Great idea.

But with our defences’ current form, we would probably still find a way to conceed

1 Like

When was the last time an indirect free kick was awarded for obstruction. It used to be quite common.

Obstructionism?

Ever match I played as a kid for sure!

Ian Callaghan’s only ever yellow card/booking was for an obstruction. :nerd_face:

1 Like

“Mr Ryan, how do you plead?”

“Your honour,…
One for the money and the free rides
It’s two for the lie that you denied
All rise, all rise (c’mon)
Three for the calls you’ve been making
It’s four all the times you’ve been faking
All rise, I’m gonna tell it to your face
All rise, I rest my case”

1 Like

No remorse displayed by Ryan either by the looks of it, sorry seems to be the hardest word.

1 Like

Burburry wearer too, albeit a broken umbrella

“drunken banter I suppose”

Probably thought he was still on Big Brother the thick twat.

FA concludes John Yems is ‘not a conscious racist’ despite outlining a string of offensive racial remarks | Football News | Sky Sports
But the FA panel did, however conclude that Yems:

• Described Muslim members of the squad as “terrorists”
  • Deliberately mispronounced the second half of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s name to emphasise the N-word
  • Used a racial stereotype to a black player of African origin by asking if he liked jerk chicken
  • Told Muslim players “your people blow up stuff with vests”
  • Said that an Iraqi youth international at the club “would probably blow up the stadium”
  • Repeatedly made comments about another player “carrying a bomb in his bag”
  • Called one player a “curry muncher” and asked if the player was unhappy that they did not server “curry pizza”
  • Made a remark to one player about “how dark his skin is’” on his return to Crawley after representing Grenada
1 Like

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

But say “negrito” just one time…

1 Like