Racism and all the bad -isms

Why don’t you throw in a few more disparaging stereotypes while you’re at it, I’m sure you can rustle up a few?

They’ll do. Am I wrong?

Not the first time you’ve thrown that insult either. I’d come up with something better personally but then I don’t feel the need to.

This just in. A spokesperson for The Joker said they aren’t sure if they’ll chestfeed or use formula. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Rather wrong, but I suspect you don’t care. Nor do I really, you can carry out with your pathetic attempts to label me with whatever right-wing insult du jour there is.

Ignoring the egregious use of a disgusting hate-peddling source, surely it depends on whether the Joker has the requisite equipment to chest-feed?

Just thought the article was humorous, given the conversation in this thread. The source makes it even more humorous, in a certain way, though the story is available in other places.

Saw this yesterday, just fucking bonkers.

Will nobody think of the grotesque, scarred, insane criminal masterminds?

1 Like

Just reading the comments in that article. Christ almighty, the right wing is beyond parody.

@Redbj saw your comment and now it’s way up there that I cannot find it to directly respond to so just tagging you instead.

Regarding the beurocracy that comes with changes in language its important to understand that the trends are almost always (likely actually always but giving some wriggle room) bottom up changes driven by the affected the demographics. They almost never intuitively make sense to someone not in the in-group, or are close enough to it to have observed the issue trying to be addressed.

2 Likes

I’ll take a VXR500 please!!!

DC have turned the joker pregnant and you find the right beyond parody?

Okay……

It’s. A. Fucking. Comic.

And if you know anything about Marvel/DC you’ll know the start of this creative process will have definitely been ‘what will get us loads of publicity…’

And yes. The right fall for it hook, line and sinker. OMG They made the JOKER TRANS!!!

Erm. No, they didn’t. They made him pregnant, as a result of a curse. Calm your fucking tits, gammons.

More insults, there’s a surprise. Can you have a civil conversation? Ah no, I remember you said recently that you can’t discuss politics with your right wing friends. Have you considered that the problem isn’t their politics?

I was referring to the comments in the Fox article. I’m sorry I upset you though.

Seriously though. It’s a storyline in a comic included for no other reason than to generate publicity. Comics have been doing this for years. Pay it no heed.

But imagine getting upset about a comic. It’s like getting upset about black dwarves :rofl:

Open the bloody post match thread! Priorities……

Alright! Alright!

1 Like

Don’t be tarring us all with the same brush. I know bugger all. :nerd_face:

Warning for anyone trying to get into this discussion.

Kyle Mooney Goodbye GIF by Saturday Night Live