Major League Baseball

I support the Orioles since 1999 and yes I know we where shite most of those years. :smiley:

But my wife and I fell in love with hem during a visit to Baltimore where we witnessed a 10th inning grand slam homerun from Harrold Baines against the White Sox that won the game. The whole Yard was on their feet and so were we. Visit them manny times true the years in mostly bad times but what can you do. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

My question is, who do you support and how did that happen?

BTW, yesterday it was 25th anniversary of Cal’s 2131. He true the first pitch to his son Ryan, still has a decent arm, gained a few pounds though :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ve had a soft spot for the Red Sox from the mid-90s, I think just because I hated the Yankees.

I honestly cannot remember.

But I will watch any game of baseball. It reminds me of test cricket and I fecking love it.

3 Likes

I’m a Dodgers fan. Talk about another long wait for a championship. To be fair, I haven’t watched much baseball. Couldn’t spend 4 hours doing it other than when Kershaw pitched.

Having said that, this Mookie Betts has me watching again. Kid is electric—best player in baseball right now, in my useless opinion. Which reminds me. I need to order a number 50 jersey.

Mooookiiieee laaaaad.

3 Likes

Angels fan here. Grew up equal distance from Dodger and Angel stadium. Angel tickets were cheaper at the time so my old man took me to a game. He caught a foul ball for me, and haven’t strayed since. Been tough couple of years as an angel fan, but I did get to attend game 6 of the 2002 World Series… what an experience

3 Likes

Never been to a playoff game. I have though been at a no-hitter (Lester at Fenway against KC) and a cycle (Eric Byrnes).

1 Like

Mookiiieee laaaadd! My 32 year wait ends. Thrilled for Kershaw.

2 Likes

Does Bobby know you’ve been cheating on him??

1 Like

The Mets have a new owner Steve Cohen an American billionaire hedge fund manager. He bought them for $2.6 billion and some change. :sunglasses:

https://twitter.com/TimBritton/status/1322246383492046854

I’m probably the only Dodgers fan here. RIP, Tommy, and thank you for some of the greatest moments.

3 Likes

I grew up outside of LA. An angels fan, but always a massive amount of respect for Tommy. World class manager and a good man. A true legend. RIP.

1 Like

Have no idea what to expect from the Sox this year but I know for sure we will stink again. :grinning:

Young players going true the farm some are here already Means/Zimmerman but it will take at least another 2 years before we will think about competitive again

That was crazy they showed a home run and it was pelting it down.

1 Like

We won 2 in a row, what was happening… :smiley:

Sweep something is of… :sunglasses:

I see the Yankees are doing poorly again

Have the Pirates been eliminated from the postseason yet?

I love Bryce Harper. This YT channel is generally really good, too.

1 Like

Phillies vs Houston tied at 1-1, hopefully the Phillies continue to provide a challenge.

Phillies blasted Houston away last night be good if it can go to 7 but still like the Phillies to upset the apple cart somewhat.

Christian Javier is just detroying the Phillies tonight