Major League Baseball

Yeah 2-2 I feel, what a strange series.

Intriguing situation with this guy. One of the best arms in baseball and can now be had for the league minimum with the Dodgers picking up the rest of his $22.5M salary. But he’s been combative and unapologetic from the off, so many are betting no one will sign him.

Would not be surprised if we (the Orioles) pick him up. We have a history of giving assholes like Albert Belle and Sidney Ponton, excuse me Ponson or doppers like Sammy Sosa, Jay Gibbons, Chris Davids (long)contracts

Why not throw in a wife beater too, we are starving for starting pitching … :scream:

1 Like

Sport has no moral compass. Someone will pick him up

Baseball is full of these types so no doubt he ends up somewhere.

Kind of my belief, too. We’ll see, though. Lots of people inside baseball are saying no way. Will be interesting, also, to see if he’s made to dance in exchange for a chance at “redemption,” because until now he has refused to.

2 Likes

If not now it will take only a poor start or someone’s star pitcher to go down injured and desperate times call for desperate measures.

Today is one of the best days in the sports calendar:

Pitchers and catchers report!

Let’s go O’s … :partying_face:

2 Likes

Team GB just took a 1-0 lead over the stacked USA in the World Baseball Classic :joy:

Respectable considering

That’s like if you’ve fixed the Baseball game I play.

What an exceptional talent this guy is, great hitter, great pitcher, you don’t see that too often …

2 Likes

The guy is talented that’s for sure.

Must’ve been watching our Bobby

1 Like

Judge started the season as he left off the last well here is hoping.

Great hitting game yesterday Orioles 10-Red Sox 9. :+1:

One of the best prospects in MLB, Adley Rutschman went 5 for 5 with a home run… :+1:

1 Like

The pitch clock gives me Barry Hearn vibes.

(ie, it’s shit).

A Lovely Opening Day. We beat the mother fucking Yankees (MFY) and we will not win the WS but it is always great to beat the MFY. :partying_face:

Orioles are coming :+1:

1 Like

I dunno I’m liking it.

Taking 3 minutes to pitch a ball was getting tiresome.

1 Like

Makes regular season baseball actually watchable.

They’ve had a pitchclock for years in the minor leagues and it works well. I think most of thebreaction has been positive but give a year and we won’t even talk about it.

1 Like