Martin Zubimendi (DM) Real Sociedad

Prime age and the best 6 on the market that fits the profile Slot wants, it’s that simple really.

BREAKING: Real Sociedad have launched a charm offensive to convince Martin Zubimendi to reject Liverpool.
@_pauljoyce](x.com)

2 Likes

Referencing the many people who are desperate to sell our younger players.

Not talking about the fee. It’s not as though the club doesn’t have any money, not just in cashflow terms but also in regulatory terms.

if i am zubby, im like:
TV gif. Wearing a black polo shirt and a black Kangol hat, Gabriel Iglesias from Mr. Iglesias shakes his head quickly as if throwing a tantrum. Text, "I don't wanna."|100%x100%

1 Like

fake news

I had a look, but Joyce hasn´t posted today, this is weird

no it aint:

2 Likes

https://x.com/TheAnfieldWrap/status/1821538684614709657

It’s not really news though, of course they are going to try and convince their star player to stay.

Everybody stay calm. He will join.

I love this forum, folks dont take themselves too seriously and we see the humour in everything

What will be will be.

I hear Doris Day!

4 Likes

the fact they are trying to convince him to stay means dude wants to come… I like how you said an article in the “newspaper”, is not news…

2 Likes

well, OK, then that confirms what I posted before, the Spanish are trying everything to keep him. Now it’s up to the player.
And after the shenanigans last year, hopefully we still have a good plan B.

1 Like

I mean if anything this latest update suggests the exact opposite.

1 Like

oooh … the excitement !

1 Like

TAW just done a free podcast about him - if i didnt know he hadnt signed yet then I wouldve thought he had the way they are talking.