Martin Zubimendi (DM) Real Sociedad

Who’s Al? :thinking:

Artificial Intelligence. Does everything these days. It’ll be playing up front for us before you know it.

2 Likes

His brother is a pundit on TV - Fuckall Intelligence :0)

2 Likes

Boring now.

Lets just put Trent as DM :rofl:

The google translate has picked the wrong Real, but the message is too little too late from Sociedad’s peaks and paella charm offensive

if Madrid get invloved…this is over for us… but it seems thy maybe too late on this one

1 Like

Mistranslate from Google because of the use of la Real. He’s referring to Sociedad

5 Likes

i dont even want us to sign this dude anymore… he is too emotionally soft…

3 Likes

Elur-maluta.

That’s snowflake in Basque.

4 Likes

So are you but we signed you

2 Likes

Probably what Chelsea fans said about Gerrard. Didn’t make it true.

1 Like

good thing is we keep pushing other deals, which is awesome

You mean outgoings?

1 Like

Reminds me of the Gerrards saga. But we just won the Champions League that season. With every passing day i guess he will take the easy decision and stay. I appreciate the guys attitude and his loyalty though.

The thing is does anyone know if any of this has much truth.

2 Likes

I was content to go with what we had, up until the point this thread was opened… Background check on the player, with plenty of positives, gave out the right vibes, and could see the sense in getting him into the squad… but alas…!
We should start a sweep to guess the date it happens :0)

Why all the gloom? Has anything been said?
He’s probably just sleeping off his hangover in Berlin.

This is my theory.

Club is due to lose him, Know Liverpool will trigger the clause, knows the Player is loyal but wants to go so they fed this stuff to the press.

My feelings is it’s confirmed early next week.

7 Likes

No gloom from me… Like waiting for a train that is late on arrival… you know it will happen, the hard part is keeping occupied, while standing around waiting :0)

1 Like

The only update today has been positive in our favour, so naturally people now think he’s not coming.

3 Likes