Martin Zubimendi (DM) Real Sociedad

what was the update today??? to be honest i am over it. come, dont come, im not bothered. go after ederson or someone else.

1 Like

fuck waiting, im taking the bus

2 Likes

You are such a liar. You sicken me.

2 Likes

Yeah you donā€™t seem bothered at all

2 Likes

Even heā€™s guttedā€¦

3 Likes

Soā€¦someone explain it to me againā€¦why I we waiting for a first team squad signing on August 10th?

5 Likes

Because August 9 has passed.

5 Likes

Because thats what Slott wanted.

Who? :thinking:

He meant Slottttttttt

3 Likes

So you think RS will be saying, goodbye Zubi Tuesday, soon.

3 Likes

Iā€™m over this too, if it happens,it does, if it doesnā€™t hope we have a plan B.
Seem to be sending a few out on loan, who knows?

Thats a good one didnā€™t it take you long to formulate that reply.

seen a few lads here saying they are over waitingā€¦ its actually a compliment to how well run we are that if we havent closed out a signing from rumour breaking within 4 days people get a wee bit fed upā€¦

remember the old days when Rick Fucking Parry was ā€˜on leaveā€™ in America for half the summer so we had to wait for him to return to formalise dealsā€¦

9 Likes

Yeah the ā€œfirst thing we hear about it is when theyā€™re holding up the jersey at Anfieldā€ thing is a fantasy that weā€™ve told ourselves. It always breaks before its confirmed and it often takes weeks to conclude as deals are complex.

Compared to most clubs we are very quiet until things are pretty much done but that doesnā€™t mean its always immediate.

3 Likes

No; I just slotted it into the empty net.

Guys, you gotta give him time to go through the directory page of Liverpool One so he can be convinced he can get everything he needs if he moves here

1 Like

Heā€™s fine as long as he has a Home Bargains.

1 Like

Artwork for his new home is sorted.

1 Like