Martin Zubimendi (DM) Real Sociedad

You mean this with the far away view of Hope Mountain

8 Likes

Better delete her from your browsing history.

1 Like

Real Sociedad sold Le Normand a week ago. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re trying to save face with their supporters with Zubimendi by leaking all of this stuff to the Spanish press about how they are trying to convince him to stay.

2 Likes

This is now the lean.

1 Like

Maybe Zubi is one of Laptop Boy’s famous smokescreens.

Mad how this is dragging on. League starts in 6 days and weve brought in no one.

Can’t wrap my head around it. Lack of ambition shining through.

1 Like

You two talk like fannies.

8 Likes

Entitled fannies

6 Likes

He ment #SlotNoMates :wink:

Sure wish we’d signed Savinho and won the Charity Shield on penalties, to better express our ambition.

5 Likes

What is it if not lack of ambition?

We’re skint , hence selling our youngsters😂

1 Like

That Fabrizo chap is sayig we are using money from Carvalho to buy Zubi - if thats true…are we that skint?

Nope, but getting £20m in the bank right now probably makes it a lot easier to pay the £51m up front required to meet Zubimendi’s buyout clause and not worry about trying to get his club to agree to a different payment structure.

5 Likes

Fabrizo tweets absolute nonsense, unfortunately he has such a large following who believe everyword he types.

3 Likes

That’s lad just talks bollocks, but most clubs have issues with cash flow and would find it difficult to pay €60m cash upfront. Brentford will have bought Carvalho in instalments so I doubt it’s that simple.

I read that when we bought Szob we took out a loan to pay the fee, so we do have the capacity to finance an upfront deal if necessary, but we’d rather agree a structure.

3 Likes

Sounds like bollocks since we were ready to blow over £100m on Caicedo.

That wasn’t an up-front payment

5 Likes