Martin Zubimendi (DM) Real Sociedad

I remember that like it was yesterday! I must have been 10 years old at the time, watching the Eurovision.

1 Like

i think we all punch drunk at this point… get this shit over with and move on to other positions of need

Another day and the saga continues,then
I realise there are only 682 posts on this,it is just in it’s infancy!

the bell tolls

saga continues

Wow, it’s like an echo chamber of madness here!

6 Likes

Assuming Hughes can only cope with looking at one deal at a time is peak silly season

3 Likes

Prick has had 5 days to “think” this through, still no closer. Tell him and Sociedad both to piss off, hope they finish outside Europe and that Nyoni’s a better talent anyway.

Not even mad, just disappointed.

1 Like

yep seems like maybe theres a complication, or maybe the deal got leaked a little earlier than the club wanted…we cant control the narative all the time, but the last rumours and reports were all positive regarding the move…

just have to hang in there until the club let us know otherwise

wouldnt have thought we’d cut off a deal on a player like this becuase its taking a bit longer than we’d hoped (or got leaked a bit quicker)

1 Like

Or just like Gerrard with us it’s his boyhood club and he doesn’t want to leave

2 Likes

I am glad we don’t wrangle it out like other clubs some would be near the ledge.

It’s been 4 days.

6 Likes

4 days, 18 hours, 53 minutes, 33…34…35 seconds as i type…

but whos counting , eh?

4 Likes

Most likely that. We won’t have leaked that and I can’t imagine that Sociadad have since there is a release clause (unless we don’t want to pay it.)

Possibly it is agent shenanigans and they are seeing if another club comes in with a better offer?

If that was the case we would pull out, we build good relations with agents but don’t take it lightly when they try on their shenanigans

Would you all quieten down, you’re going to set Walshy off again.

2 Likes

Hope he signs and shines…
I will remind you of this when you are jizzing on your laptop after he gets MOTM against City…

1 Like

Breakthrough on Thursday. Official deal on Friday.

Source?

Source: @GermanRed

Don’t forget he’s living in the future.

12 Likes

The speed with which Joyce came out on the deal, i’m more likely to think our club did.

3 Likes