Martin Zubimendi (DM) Real Sociedad

Disgusting.

I’m so sorry you had to see this, @Maria

6 Likes

Can we do a poll on this zoobs thing and nip it in the bud?

We were supposed to wait??!!

Shit.

6 Likes
  • Zoobs
  • Zoobz
  • Zoobie Zoobz
  • Shut up Alright Now
0 voters
8 Likes

oh shit, @Maria is on? now i am embarrassed… will edit immediately

3 Likes

Edited!! i feel clean again (no pun intended)…

1 Like

@Maria any comment?

7 Likes

I blame @Alright_Now_Legend, he said I was boring…just tryin to be fun

1 Like

hahahah snitch!!

1 Like

I had not heard of Zubimendi before he came on for Spain in the final. But I recall going on social media and in the midst of a sea of English fans celebrating that Rodri had gone off were Spanish fans and other football fans who all implied that Zubimendi was quite good and how they were not nervous about the substitution. He then proceeded to put on an excellent display.

I wondered then if he would turn our heads. I suspect that Edwards/Hughes et al were already tracking Zubimendi by then - they don’t seem the type to buy into hype that’s generated at these kinds of international competitions.

1 Like

@Maria is watching England

1 Like

Right now I need a few laughs😟, all is forgiven👍!

7 Likes

His name is full of 'I’s and there is ‘me’ in there too, indicates that he is too self absorbed and selfish, avoid.

1 Like

Not gonna lie, the Goldbridge meltdown would be worth it for me.

I just don’t wanna peak before a ball has been kicked in anger, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

3 Likes

bless you @maria

2 Likes

I’ll kick your balls in anger mate, no bother.

5 Likes

Liar.

You’d be tender and gentle.

this is what happens when we have too much time on our hands waiting… Dudes are talking about kicking balls and shooting loads…WE NEED SOME NEWS DAMNIT

Per Xabi, there’s nothing in a name:

The former Liverpool player said: “Martin’s a player all coaches would want. He’s generous, he always thinks more about his teammates than himself."

1 Like

So we will have 2 generous midfield players (macca and zubby)

1 Like