8 Likes

Who convinced Arsenal they were bigger than us?? those folks are delusional asf

1 Like

Sounds like a Teletubbies reboot.

4 Likes

1 Like

Don’t forget Szobo!

2 Likes

Ahh, I didn’t know that zubby had turned Arsenal down already after an approach. Hopefully, we are not just wasting our time with this.

1 Like

You have time to waste fortunately

1 Like

Please move to US elections thread

2 Likes

If this signing or any DM signing happens, it also will call into the conundrum of TAA because it will almost mean that Arne does not see him as a midfielder, at least for now. And that to me, TAA should be concerned because as far as defensive qualities are concerned and even in some offensive areas, Bradley is not too far off TAA’s quality. That is something to work out definitely, TAA’s world class in his passing and vision to find those passes but as a RB, that is just not enough.

maybe play TAA as a ten??

i will be honest, After reading that he has turned down numerous top clubs, my expectations have lowered somewhat, and so has my buzz effect…

Not read through this thread but there’s too much positivity going on in here for my liking.

Also not seen him play but I can tell you for a fact he’s absolutely fucking shit.

1 Like

3 Likes

I’m gonna tubby custard my pants

2 Likes

Oh yes, another player I struggle to pronounce.

I’m always reminded of the newsreader Penny Smith who struggled badly with footballers’ names. I remember her reading some results out and saying, “and during the match between Serbia and Croatia… some players scored.”

2 Likes

Isn’t that hard to pronounce

Szo (silent Z) Bo Szlai (silent on the Z + aye)

2 Likes

Does the whole Basque thing mean he’s far less likely to be twerking for a move to Barca or Real Madrid in the future?

My geo-political knowledge of Spain isn’t great but it’s always a worry with any player from that country. Especially if Alonso rocks up to manage Real next summer and fancies a regen of himself to replace Kroos/Modric.

I’m just waiting until we start signing players with invisible letters that aren’t there but you have to pronounce.

4 Likes

Alonso didn’t want to leave us. Rafa sold him against his wishes.

Torres , well , that’s there , but he went for a move to Chelsea not to Barca/Real.

But it really is only the players from Latin American countries who hanker for a move to Barca/ Real. And ofcourse the idiots like Owen.

Sbym and peaches

No prize for guessing who’s peaches in the above gif.

6 Likes