Martin Zubimendi (DM) Real Sociedad

Because he’s not on Blue Moon??!!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Haven’t read anything else in this thread. Has anyone suggested Sassudio as his song if he comes and plays well?

https://x.com/IanDoyleSport/status/1821209543205962123

1 Like

I would think that Agent Xabi has put in a good word.

4 Likes

You mean that which everyone in the squad already knew? That everyone was dispensable?

In any case, it still doesn’t mean Rafa sold him when he didn’t want to leave, it was quite the opposite, Real Madrid came calling and his head was turned.

1 Like

I remember the reaction on TIA was very strongly in favour of this move. I was one of the rare few arguing against it, but so many desperately wanted him to leave so we could bring in English star Gareth Barry.

2 Likes

I don’t think I was posting on TIA back then, but I was definitely against it too.

Gareth bloody Barry!

I still haven’t gotten over that lol.

2 Likes

I still remember Masch_Is_Ace shitting on Alonso virtually every other post, alongside RichLFC.

1 Like

Easy.

@PeachesEnRegalia is 100% Mean Gene.

Same hair.

3 Likes

Or the bald with the least hair.

1 Like

Would this be a massive blow to Arsenal or does that only work on players we were never interested in.

2 Likes

Who’d have thought you’d still be arguing about it on a rumour thread 15 years later?

3 Likes

Whilst we’re on the topic…my brother told me Vince McMahon shat on an intern’s head whilst she was fellating some other bloke.

Is this true?

If so, WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!

2 Likes

Seemingly so. Seem to remember an article a while back. He’s out of the company he’s founded too.

1 Like

I think that’s what the whisteblower said.

Anyhow good riddance, it wasn’t like there weren’t clues

2 Likes

That's the joke - Ranier Wolfcastle as McBain in The Simpsons

3 Likes

Richard Hughes and Zubimendi have the same agent in Inaki Ibanez. I’m sure this was the main factor.

Interestingly he is also the agent of Xabi, Valverde and Iraola (brought to Bournemouth by Hughes).

3 Likes
3 Likes

IMG_8433

3 Likes